Hello everyone. New Here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this place from an random google search. I'm a 25 year old guy who always manages to say the wrong thing and isn't good with people. I wouldn't so much call myself shy I'm very introverted because of a rubbish time at school years ago. 

I have too much time on my hands, I live in the middle of nowhere in Ireland and next to no friends except for one guy in England who've known since I was a teenager. 

I love RPGs favourite type of game right now. I love the Mass Effect series (even Andromeda fight me) Dragon Age, Ico, Last Guardian, Life is Strange, Prince of Persia, Yakuza and a ton of other games the internet doesn't like. 

I know this isn't really a video game forum but if anybody wants to chat about that junk or anime stuff I'll gladly talk to you all. Thats the reason I'm here after all. I know how much it sucks to be alone having the feeling of your brain crawling out of your ear because you feel like you are going insane,its the worst feeling I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. 

Hope to hear from you guys.

"(even Andromeda fight me)"
LOL. Haven't played that (in fact, haven't even finished ME3 lol). Didn't realize it was a fighting matter, I figured it was just another game in the series, much like Assassin's Creed is lol. Interesting. I like DYnastyy Warriors, among other things. ALL of them. Fight ME lol ;-)

Welcome to the website, young Padawan. Got plenty of likeminded people around here.

Richard_39 said:
LOL. Haven't played that (in fact, haven't even finished ME3 lol). Didn't realize it was a fighting matter, I figured it was just another game in the series, much like Assassin's Creed is lol. Interesting. I like DYnastyy Warriors, among other things. ALL of them. Fight ME lol ;-)

Welcome to the website, young Padawan. Got plenty of likeminded people around here.

Just kinda used to getting my head ripped off on the internet is all, didn't mean to sound so hostile if I did. I've gotten crap for far less. Video games seem to make people really REALLY angry for some reason.

Doggodemon1000 said:
Richard_39 said:

Just kinda used to getting my head ripped off on the internet is all, didn't mean to sound so hostile if I did. I've gotten crap for far less. Video games seem to make people really REALLY angry for some reason.

HAHA! I think the internet makes people angry for some reason. Had plenty of passionate video game debates offline, as I recall no one died ;-)
You didn't sound hostile, you piqued my interest, now I want to know all about why Andromeda supposedly sucks lol. Saw my sister playing it, she seemed to like it, though she said she was at easy and it was **** hard.

I like RPGs, but sadly, monetary speaking, I only have an Xbox 360 now and play old games until I di...um, I stop paying child support and can afford a normal lifestyle ;-)

Hello and welcome.

RPGs are great for escapism. It's why I like them 😊

kaetic said:
Welcome to the forum.
I like your pic. :)

Thanks  :) Inuyasha is one of my favourite anime besides Fullmetal Alchemist. I've watched way too many.

PurpleStar said:
Hello and welcome.

RPGs are great for escapism. It's why I like them 😊

If you need another person to annoy about rpgs I'll gladly take their place  :)

MisterLonely said:
Thank you Toad from Super Mario 2

Richard_39 said:
Doggodemon1000 said:
Richard_39 said:

HAHA! I think the internet makes people angry for some reason. Had plenty of passionate video game debates offline, as I recall no one died ;-)
You didn't sound hostile, you piqued my interest, now I want to know all about why Andromeda supposedly sucks lol. Saw my sister playing it, she seemed to like it, though she said she was at easy and it was **** hard.

I like RPGs, but sadly, monetary speaking, I only have an Xbox 360 now and play old games until I di...um, I stop paying child support and can afford a normal lifestyle ;-)

I won't make a long winded post about it but Andromeda is nowhere near as bad as the internet said it was. A great cast of characters (Vetra <3) really good gameplay and a pretty good world to explore. Everyone and their mother who is a hipster said it was rubbish. I've been made fun of like a hundred times already for liking it. Maybe its because I have strange tastes in games I just think its really unfair throwing a ton of games under a bus just because they might be kind of clunky in some regards. I have more patience with games than most people.

I was even able to like weird Japanese experimental games like Deadly Premonition. Which is an open world horror mystery detective game.

That was a mouth full and its as strange as it sounds.

Doggodemon1000 said:
I won't make a long winded post about it but Andromeda is nowhere near as bad as the internet said it was. A great cast of characters (Vetra <3) really good gameplay and a pretty good world to explore. Everyone and their mother who is a hipster said it was rubbish. I've been made fun of like a hundred times already for liking it. Maybe its because I have strange tastes in games I just think its really unfair throwing a ton of games under a bus just because they might be kind of clunky in some regards. I have more patience with games than most people.

I was even able to like weird Japanese experimental games like Deadly Premonition. Which is an open world horror mystery detective game.

That was a mouth full and its as strange as it sounds.

HA! Deadly Premonition is AWESOME, it made me watch Twin Peaks :D
I got a physical copy of it. I'm awesome ;-)
I dunno, people like what people like, who am I to argue taste? I'd rather get convinced and try something new lol. Never got into arguments over it. When I watched my sister play, it looked good. Pissed me off not having a PS4 right there lol.
I kind of got tired at ME2. I'll have to get back into it once I kick Lu Bu's ass a few more times lol.

Latest posts

Back