Hi :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I don't really know how i should introduce myself. But here i go.
I'm a 21 years old girl from europe. I live in a small town where everyone knows everybody.. it remembers me of the towns you get to see in the series like stranger things, pll or something like that.Everyone thinks he knows you but they actually don't..

I love books. It's my way to escape and to see the world trough someone elses eyes where everything makes sense. I always felt misplaced. Strange and lonely. No one really gets what i think. It's not like people don't like me but it's just not like i'm really friends with someone. I'm rather the person who looks from the outside into a story but never is in the storyline.. That sounds even crazy to me but i don't know how to explain.

At the moment i'm studying to become a doctor.. and as you have already noticed english isn't my native language so i'm sorry about that.

I'm really happy to have found this forum.

lots of love

littlegyllenefjaril

Hello and welcome

I love reading too, and like you find it a great way to escape

I've lived the small town trap for 34 years now, people used to thing they knew me, judged me and I was an exile, now they have all moved on in life and I'm still in the same place, the town has forgotten my existence, but I remain stuck, strangest thing is that I can't even think about living anywhere else, even if I really should!

Anyway, welcome to ALL.

MisterLonely said:
I've lived the small town trap for 34 years now, people used to thing they knew me, judged me and I was an exile, now they have all moved on in life and I'm still in the same place, the town has forgotten my existence, but I remain stuck, strangest thing is that I can't even think about living anywhere else, even if I really should!

Anyway, welcome to ALL.

It has alwas been my dream to move away as soon as i would turn 18.. april 11 i will turn 22 soooo i know what you mean..

Latest posts

Back