Anybody in Chicago for a chat??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadpool41

Reaction score
:)

42 y old here, looking for someone to drive this boredom and loneliness away , at lest for some time.

At work and stuck in long meetings!

Please help before I fall asleep.

Deadpool41 said:

42 y old here, looking for someone to drive this boredom and loneliness away , at lest for some time.

I deleted your buddy request as I clicked on your name and there was zero history so I thought it was a scam. Glad you found the chat room...

Seahorse said:
Deadpool41 said:

I deleted your buddy request as I clicked on your name and there was zero history so I thought it was a scam. Glad you found the chat room...

Still trying to get the hang of things around here.  Are there a lot of scams here too? I might have to be careful.

I don't think there are scams...scam post get deleted by mods...I just have never received a buddy request, and then there was no history of you on the site so better to be cautious

Seahorse said:
I don't think there are scams...scam post get deleted by mods...I just have never received a buddy request, and then there was no history of you on the site so better to be cautious

Fair enough!!

There's some weird stuff sometimes, but it's mostly quiet.
I was in Chicago once, a long time ago. Let me tell you one thing, back then? I never felt as much as home as the 3 days I spent there lol. There's something magical in that city.

I love the vibe in Chicago..It does help that I love cities.
This forum is very quiet.. I guess that why lonely :)

It depends, I think there are times when more people are in, mostly the evening. I mostly lurk around, commenting sometimes. A lot of people are in the chat, but since I'm at work (and of course, should not be here at all), I'm not on it lol. You can ask Real Callie if you want to join chatroom.
Here it's mostly for the stuff that sticks, like threads and convos.

The worst weather i ever experienced was on a business trip in Chicago and I've lived in the Hurricane capitol of Florida for 30 years. Nice City, although I'm a beach girl...loved Montreal too Richard, reminded me of England where I lived as a child

Seahorse said:
The worst weather i ever experienced was on a business trip in Chicago and I've lived in the Hurricane capitol of Florida for 30 years. Nice City, although I'm a beach girl...loved Montreal too Richard, reminded me of England where I lived as a child

Oh I am a beach boy too, being from the Fiji Islands. Love Montreal too.
Went to FL about 15 years back, just a visit. Loved the color of the water around the keyes.

Latest posts

Back