sitting, waiting, wishing..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been wondering if i'm the only one that somehow thinks that one day my life's going to be different and better..
I start to daydream and think of how great everything could be if only i knew what i have to do to change my situation.

But everytime i make some effort to go onto "the right direction" i get a punch into my face that hurts even more than the last.?!? How can it be so unfair that some people in this world get to have everything they want so easily and some others have to go through so much (excuse me) sh*t?

I try so hard to stay positiv but sometimes it's just impossible. There is no ease just haevy weight over my shoulders that i can't forgett about. Is it to much to ask to get a real chance? Or am i just a crybaby after all

Didn't you say you are in medical school? That's amazing. You are so young and on a great path.

yes i am.. what i'm trying to say is that it'ld be nice to have someone to enjoy things with..
but yes you're right.. thank you

littlegyllenefjaril said:
yes i am.. what i'm trying to say is that it'ld be nice to have someone to enjoy things with..
but yes you're right.. thank you

Im sure it would... I bet there are lots of people on here to talk with... I think you are a great girl and will be an amazing doctor

that's true i'm already having a good time here :) thank you! i enjoy studying it very much, the thought of helping makes me happy, my goal is it to join doctors without borders..

I think the key to getting over that feeling is to accept that setbacks will never stop happening and to learn how to roll with the punches.

Seahorse said:
Won't you have to move to a larger town when you become a doctor?

i don't know the word in english but i'm currently travelling every day from my town to the "city" it's only 1h 30min from here.. so it's quit near.. but at soon as i will earn money i will move to the city.. apartments are quit expensive there so i don't mind to go by train at the moment.. step by step i guess..
but yes it's a big dream of mine to become a doctor and to move away..

kamya said:
I think the key to getting over that feeling is to accept that setbacks will never stop happening and to learn how to roll with the punches.

i gotta get a tattoo with that sentence so i don't ever forgett about it in moments of need :p

You are doing great girl... Just post things about your self if you want to chat with others... I believe in you !

Seahorse said:
You are doing great girl... Just post things about your self if you want to chat with others... I believe in you !

i will :) and thanks again you're really nice.. currently i'm quit bussy have a lot of work to doo soo i'm just gonna look into the forum here and there and write with you great guys

i don't know the word in english but i'm currently travelling every day from my town to the "city" it's only 1h 30min from here...

The word you are looking for is "commute" :)

I'd also say that a one and a half hour commute is quite something! is that one way? so you'll be traveling 3 hours each day?

MisterLonely said:
i don't know the word in english but i'm currently travelling every day from my town to the "city" it's only 1h 30min from here...

The word you are looking for is "commute" :)

I'd also say that a one and a half hour commute is quite something! is that one way? so you'll be traveling 3 hours each day?

haha thank you :)  commute.. won't forgett about that word :)
it'skind of ok, i got used to it and i don't mind... i even like it. i can sit and read my books, do some work, listen to music, think about stuff, looking at new recipes... it was hard at the begining but now it became something relaxing...

I know how it feels to be stuck in place. Ever since I left school I've pretty much been in the same kind of situation. Its hard to keep your sanity sometimes. I just keep going a lot of the time and I don't know how I do it.

Latest posts

Back