Why am I not getting interviews?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

Can some one give me feed back on my resume?
I am applying for out side sales jobs in industries that I have experience in. Thank you

Seahorse said:
I am applying for out side sales jobs in industries that I have experience in. Thank you

I'm not the greatest person to give advice about resumes, but that looks good to me. I would however be careful sharing a document on here that has personal information in it... maybe link that to some one you trust in a pm or at least erase the top line.

kaetic said:
Seahorse said:

I'm not the greatest person to give advice about resumes, but that looks good to me. I would however be careful sharing a document on here that has personal information in it... maybe link that to some one you trust in a pm or at least erase the top line.

Sharing my personal information on here, note I don't include my address is better than on job sites where I get spam from Nigerians :)
I really just want to know what im lacking..I can't change my job history

I would have a look at it but it comes up with an error message when I download it? I have lots of experience with writing resumes/cover letters for people.

ringwood said:
I would have a look at it but it comes up with an error message when I download it? I have lots of experience with writing resumes/cover letters for people.

are you using microsoft word?

pkaetic said:
ringwood said:

are you using microsoft word?

I see it's a Word document, and I'm on an iPad but I still should be able to download it. I might try on my desktop later...

Seahorse...I see from one of your other posts that you are waiting for the mods to delete your account - fair enough. I am willing to have a look at your resume, but I won't bother if you're going to disappear off the website in the next day or so - I won't have a chance to look at it until then anyway. Let me know if you reconsider your decision and I'll be happy to help....

No one on here has a good job or can even post a real picture of them self lol... It was a joke for me to ask for advice

It is the most strange thing to me to hide behind a cartoon character and fake name. I don't belong here

Seahorse said:
No one on here has a good job or can even post a real picture of them self lol... It was a joke for me to ask for advice

It is the most strange thing to me to hide behind a cartoon character and fake name. I don't belong here

I use my face as my avatar in the chatroom and most people on there know what everyone does for a living. Many also know what other members look like from getting to know each other over time.

Your behavior is so strange to me. Do you have any disorders that might explain the sudden mood swings or attitude changes that keep happening? Not trolling.

I don't think I have a disorder but admit I'm pissed off.. I'm new to random strangers with cartoon characters and fake names...sorry but I'm not planning on getting on board the "forum types" I gave it a try.... And its not my cup of tea.. No need... To beat a dead horse

Most normal people would find your animated cartoons strange in addition to your long winded signatures but inability to actually talk to another human in person !!!!

Oh dear....don't know if it's a good idea her picture being left on the forum can she still contact the mods if she wants it removed?

Latest posts

Back