Fair winds and following seas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seahorse

I have asked for my account to be deleted on here, and waiting for that to happen.. I am both distraught by the many sad stories for those I can't help, but also annoyed by those who don't want to help them selves.. So I need to be selfish and just look out for my self as I can't but help my self from checking in on here. Best of luck to every one..

People just troll around here looking at post, but turn a blind eye, but then only post if they need support...f××k those people lol

There are some people in genuinely unimaginable circumstances on this site who my heart goes out to...but others who I honestly want to kick your ass down the street until you appreciate what you have lol...so its best I leave before I get banned again :)

Seahorse said:
People just troll around here looking at post, but turn a blind eye, but then only post if they need support...f××k those people lol

There are some people in genuinely unimaginable circumstances on this site who my heart goes out to...but others who I honestly want to kick your ass down the street until you appreciate what you have lol...so its best I leave before I get banned again :)

I'm not sure it's that they are turning a blind eye. I think most people just don't know what to say. Maybe they don't want to say something that ends up making the situation worse. I know it's easy to jump to the worst possible conclusion when you are feeling down, but I hope you reconsider because when you aren't picking fights you actually seem to be pretty cool.

kaetic said:
Seahorse said:

I'm not sure it's that they are turning a blind eye. I think most people just don't know what to say. Maybe they don't want to say something that ends up making the situation worse. I know it's easy to jump to the worst possible conclusion when you are feeling down, but I hope you reconsider because when you aren't picking fights you actually seem to be pretty cool.

I am actually am actually just overwhelmed by some people's circumstances and have to look out for my self :(

I can't take the people in seriously bad situations who I don't even know their name.... Then the others who I want to give a kick in the ass... I'm just going to get in trouble on here and I really don't want that...I just feel Cray Cray not talking to people on. Daily basis

I'm kind of normal, SORRY. My parents died young, my so called friends sucked...and I have been alone since...that's about it !

Seahorse said:
kaetic said:
Seahorse said:

I am actually am actually just overwhelmed by some people's circumstances and have to look out for my self :(

I can't take the people in seriously bad situations who I don't even know their name.... Then the others who I want to give a kick in the ass... I'm just going to get in trouble on here and I really don't want that...I just feel Cray Cray not talking to people on. Daily basis

I'm kind of normal, SORRY. My parents died young, my so called friends sucked...and I have been alone since...that's about it !

I understand you definitely need to look out for yourself first.
I'm sorry about your parents. I can't imagine what that was like for you.
I understand the fake friend stuff though... sucks. :(

It seems you still like to post though, and you said you don't want to be banned.
But nothing that you said really requires you to have to delete your account. The desire to not be
banned actually suggests you want to come back at some point.
Are you afraid you'll just keep posting? Because if you aren't you could just log out for a while.

Also there are only three moderators, it might take them a little time to take care of your request.

I honesty just don't relate to those who troll on here, too scared to offer support to others... I find my self disliking those types...so better to go away....like the Motley Crew song...Girl don't go away mad, girl, just go away :)

I want to discontinue my communication on here because I honestly think people are ungrateful and want to beat the crap out of them... I make nice comments, but I'm being fake. I also selfishly would like to talk to other people, but most people don't give a honeysuckle besides playing word games

I want to tell people to stop complaining, perhaps step up and offer some one support... But. I don't see this and I get angry towards complete strangers who I will never meet but cause me to dislike other humans

kaetic said:
I'm not sure it's that they are turning a blind eye. I think most people just don't know what to say. Maybe they don't want to say something that ends up making the situation worse.

I agree with this^

Seahorse said:
I have asked for my account to be deleted on here, and waiting for that to happen.. I am both distraught by the many sad stories for those I can't help, but also annoyed by those who don't want to help them selves.

It's not always as simple as this. What may work for one person or one situation doesn't work for another.

Sorry guys, but common sense tells me not to listen to strangers with cartoon characters on a random internet forum

I know you are waiting to have your account deleted, to which ever one of us you sent your request to, but I'm sick of you insulting people around here. You're going to get banned for now and your request will be handled by the mod you sent it to once they have time for it.

Seriously? :rolleyes: It was a typo. But since you feel compelled to point it out I'll fix it for you. Does that make you feel better?

Sci-Fi said:
Seriously?  :rolleyes:  It was a typo.  But since you feel compelled to point it out I'll fix it for you.  Does that make you feel better?

Seriously... belittling much.... why not just have a laugh at your own (hilarious) typo and leave it at that?

Sci-Fi said:
Seriously?  :rolleyes:  It was a typo.  But since you feel compelled to point it out I'll fix it for you.  Does that make you feel better?

Lol, take a joke dude.

MisterLonely said:
Seriously... belittling much.... why not just have a laugh at your own (hilarious) typo and leave it at that?

Volt said:
Lol, take a joke dude.

If responses from either of you have ever been in a joking way towards me I would have taken it as such, but since both of you have enjoyed trolling me in the past I see it as just that, trolling. I've always been treated with contempt from both of you even when matters have nothing to do with either of you.

Latest posts

Back