Lacking...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterLonely

Reaction score
I put in a lot of time and effort, talk to people and I'm not fake and I don't just say whatever I think is what they want me to say, I truly care about my friends here, all of them are special to me in one way or another, or even multiple ways or others, yet for all the caring I do, all the love I give and all the time I spend bonding and growing close, I'm lacking something very primal no man can go without for long, deep down this is what we need to feel whole and content so please won't someone make me a freakin' sammich already!

Turkey and mayo on homemade bread okay? My adult kids say that I should have worked at a sandwich shop ... apparently I missed my calling :D I’ll have it ready in 15.

Jeez I thought, not another whingey whiny posting  :rolleyes:  Hee hee here you go ML- fresh prawns on wholemeal, lettuce and gardeners delight tomatoes thinly sliced with a dash of mayo and black pepper  :D

Ham-Sandwich.jpg

wups picture is bigger than I thought :O

Latest posts

Back