Rate and comment on the user's avatar above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enpatsu No Shakugan

Reaction score
This has always been a favorite of mine and a good way to encourage people to either change or get new avatars.

Rules are self-explainable.

LOL Found it online, it's actually a "logo" from the tv series Firefly. Supposed to be an army patch of the "Balls & Bayonnets" Brigade, Malcolm Reynolds unit during the war. I always thought it was fitting for me, even though I never joined the army, I came close enough once. Sometimes I regret it.
Though by now I probably seen some things some soldiers never got to. I don't envy them either. Much respect for those brave enough to fight for others.

Yours reminds me of a book. It looks like a Raven.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2386455.Watcher_of_the_Dead
I imagine the titular hero a big strong barbarian-type dude. So that's you lol.

Except Avatar isn't even really anime. It's just a western cartoon.

Pin-up model? Is she supposed to be well known? Because I don't know her.

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Except Avatar isn't even really anime. It's just a western cartoon.

Pin-up model? Is she supposed to be well known? Because I don't know her.

Good series, terrible movie. 😁

9- Cuddly ,fluffy pooch,wouldn't hurt a fly I'm sure .My neighbour around the corner has a wolf type dog .When my fearless little dog sees him in the distance he goes mental and the Wolf nearly pulls his owners arm off.

Yea sorry I'm off on one again but remembered an incident with this wolf type scary mother of a dog just after we moved in.Coming back one day turned the corner into our front garden and there was this wolf looking straight at us just looking as mean as well a wolf in outer suburban London would.I thought Christ what now we had to get in but I thought can't shoe him away cause he'd run into the busy street causing all sorts of chaos.Imagine driving in London and a wolf bigger than an alsation runs out in front of your car.

So I dunno I'd only seen him a couple of times with a muzzle dragging his owner round the park but I suppose I had to do something. I slowly walked up to him,brown trouser job I can tell you,and got hold of his collar..I tell you it was major scary.I shouted to my brother to go to such and such house get  there fast.I just couldn't believe how tame he was for those five minutes I was holding him he was just creepily still.

But the thing that pi#$$ed me off was the owner turns up ,strides down my garden puts the wolf's lead on and promptly walks off no thank you.. nothing.

Oh well apologise for long story but Mr tangent I is can't help it :p

If you pull that thing out of the ground, will water come gushing out?

hewhowalksalone said:
If you pull that thing out of the ground, will water come gushing out?

It's a post on the beach who knows ..one of my photographs :)

Or perhaps pulling it out would cause a suction to the centre of the earth :)

Me and my imagination.

Lol. 
You gave me that mental image too, Hewhowalksalone!
It’s like the drain plug to the world. 
😂

Whatever you do Joturbo, don’t pull on it! 😜

Oh well drain plug to the world it is :D

Now I dunno it's very deep your avatar.. but I just feel like I want to unravel it give you some air.

Jessi, yours makes me think of a Mortal Kombat character. I can just imagine her with pair of daggers.

Oh yes. I’m always carrying 2 daggers, waiting for the chance to jump some poor guy. I hope you picture it like I do. Stalking behind you, you turn around since you heard something but nothings there. Then... BAM!... I’m on your back scaring the honeysuckle out of you, saying: Tell me where the money is, or you are toast!
Ok.... guess I went a bit overboard with that one. 😜

Hmm. Think your avatar makes me want to ruffle your beautiful coat and give you lots of cuddles. And ofc I would get a whole lot of wolf kisses back. 
🌈

Latest posts

Back