Rate and comment on the user's avatar above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always got your back :D

Jessi, got any requests? My insatiable hunger for human meat is becoming unbearable.

Ok, it's killing me. Who is the girl in the gif? I have a feeling it should be obvious - but I don't want to make any assumptions.

You look so cute, I wanna eat you up! ❤️

(Hewhowalksalone: it’s a char from my fav movie ever. Mathilda from Leon The Professional.)

Jessicat said:

(Hewhowalksalone: it’s a char from my fav movie ever. Mathilda from Leon The Professional.)

Oh yea great film ..pot plant and pint of milk comes to mind ..but I might be mixing up films😀

Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:

Oh yea great film ..pot plant and pint of milk comes to mind ..but I might be mixing up films😀

Yes!
Aww.. I just love that movie so much. ❤️

(Joturbo, I've been focusing on a few new stories - and because I tend to keep typing away until my eyes are ready to pop from the strain, I decided to give the forum a break in order to reduce my total time staring at a computer screen :)).

Those characters would look badass with swords.

(She actually does regularly use one)

What is it from? It's edgy, I guess, but I'm more curious as to its origins.

Latest posts

Back