Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanna be my friend?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fmate2006

Reaction score
Hello. I haven't been around here for a whole, so I thought I'd give an introduction. :)

I'm turning 12 this year. I'm a fifth grader. I've been struggling with shyness and social anxiety for a year now. I'm getting bullied heavily, mostly on P.E lessons, but that's just one out of 100000000 reasons why I hate P.E. I also hate school. I'm and introvert and I have no friends. I hope I can find some here. I also hope my English is good.

Hello fmate, welcome to ALL, I'm sorry life and peers have been cruel to you...

Your english looks pretty much perfect to me, so don't you worry about, as for your poll, I'm afraid I'll have to abstain as I'd find it weird befriending a 12 year old as a 34 year old myself, I'll be a support on here though, should you need one :)

School can be really tough on introverts. Finding friends can be tough on introverts. I bet you're looking forward to the summer break!

35 more school days for me! Teachers need a break as much as kids do. Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you need on here.

Welcome to the forum.
Bullies suck. Hang in there kid. :)

iCanMakeIt said:
School can be really tough on introverts. Finding friends can be tough on introverts. I bet you're looking forward to the summer break!

I don't think introversion has anything to do with that.

Hmm. If I could go back to 5th grade I would put almost all of my attention towards strength and conditioning. The younger you start the more it can make a significant impact on the type of lifestyle you can have. :)

Good luck with the quest for friends.

If I could go back to 5th grade, I would make contact with the USA ambassador and warn Bush about 9/11

I'd say don't squander your middle school years. They can make or break you.

I hope you have fun here though.

Greetings, fmate2006! You might be the youngest member on this site and I'm probably the oldest.
OK, getting bullied is a tough break, you don't deserve it....try not to let it make you feel bad about yourself. The bullies are the villains.
The school year is going to be over in a couple of months, right? Next year will be better. Figure out how to make that happen.

Hello and welcome

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low. 
I have a daughter about your age, and it is a tough age anyway without everything else on top.

Peers can be so cruel (I remember well) and when you're a naturally shy and introverted individual it can really knock you.

I hope that things look up soon 😊

fmate2006 said:
Hello. I haven't been around here for a whole, so I thought I'd give an introduction. :)

I'm turning 12 this year. I'm a fifth grader. I've been struggling with shyness and social anxiety for a year now. I'm getting bullied heavily, mostly on P.E lessons, but that's just one out of 100000000 reasons why I hate P.E. I also hate school. I'm and introvert and I have no friends. I hope I can find some here. I also hope my English is good.

Hi, 
I am sorry to read you're having  hard time, You're not alone. It's so good you're reaching out for support. I used to struggle so much with being introverted, social anxiety and bullying too. But there is hope to feeling better! I saw this article and thought it may be helpful :)
https://bit.ly/2HjFVjG

Latest posts

Back