We are back!!! And Together!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManitobaBrit70

Reaction score
So it is possible to have a long distance relationship, fall in love no matter what the circumstances, eventually get together then have the best relationship ever! Because for me and LifePath1 it’s a dream come true! I just wish people could look outside the box sometimes because out there is somebody for  everyone! 

Annnnnnddddd now we are ready for negativity!!!!!

Enpatsu No Shakugan said:
Are you bragging or trying to invite people to disagree?

What a strange post.

Negativity is all we’ve ever know on here!! Bragging yes we are !!!! It’s awesome! 

So the answer to your question is both! And yeah we are strange.....

Maybe you wouldn't get so much negativity if you didn't try to provoke it.

kaetic said:
Maybe you wouldn't get so much negativity if you didn't try to provoke it.

Win!!!! Why do we provoke it???? Just making a point..... For those who don’t believe it can happen! It can and we are proof...... for negative people well errrrmmmmm whatever!

You do know that finding your behavior obnoxious and 'not believing it's possible' are two entirely different things, right?

I don't even see any correlation at all, to be honest, apart from your ego.

I've read this past drama now... and wow.... Firstly, this isn't going to end well. It's been maybe a month since it happened and like 14 year olds, they're really banking on a fairytale ending.

The fact Manitoba is the one who's 47 too is rather... concerning. I would've bet money she was the 21 year old. (Or younger).

Okay so where's my fairytale ending with a gullible 21 year old?

Best of luck to ya.

For stating how much this is the worst forum for her and one of the worst experiences of her life.... Why come back?

Or do you think you're 'rubbing it their faces'? If you felt this negatively about the community here, why do you care at all what they think?

I'd expect this from someone in their teens or maybe 20s, but late 40s... Just wow.

Hahahahaha oh yeahhhhhh!!!!! Reactions I’ve got to love them....That’s the only reason we come on here now!!! We’re either pissed or pissed off with you guys.....

michael-jackson-reading-the-comments-and-eating-popcorn-everywhere_fb_3679991.jpg

This is how bored we are.... :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• received_2075343842506182.jpeg
    received_2075343842506182.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back