Anyone into Scouting?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toasty_one

Reaction score
Is anyone here part of the Scouting program? I've been blessed to be part of the program for about 9 years now and its been such a huge part of my life. I wouldn't be who I am without it. It definitely has changed my life for the better. Good or bad, how did it affect you?

Not Scouting, but I do Guiding and have been a leader for 12 years (previously to that I was a member of each of the sections )

PurpleStar said:
Not Scouting, but I do Guiding and have been a leader for 12 years (previously to that I was a member of each of the sections )

That's really cool! I'm only starting to be an adult leader and its very different. I'm also a regional leader of the honor society of scouting so I have my hands full!

toasty_one said:
PurpleStar said:

That's really cool! I'm only starting to be an adult leader and its very different. I'm also a regional leader of the honor society of scouting so I have my hands full!

That sounds fantastic. I do hope you enjoy it. Tjete are of course times I want to bang my head against a brick wall, lol, but it really is great fun and so rewarding

Latest posts

Back