Hello...Newman...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IfIWereAWolf

Reaction score
I hope you got the Seinfeld reference lol.

My name is Chris, or as I like to call myself 'Kaylee'. I am a cross dresser, and soon to be pre-op mtf transgender woman.

I don't think I'm pretty enough to be a cross dresser, or a pre-op mtf woman, but this is how I feel and I just want to be accepted in society for wearing women's clothing, and makeup etc.

I find it hard to meet men, and women alike unless it's in the LGBTQ community - and even then it's pretty hard, because I have gone from dressing to (stopping) dressing numerous times, and the group that I'm apart of here in Edmonton only meets once per month - unless you're able to get in touch with them outside of the group and plan things.

I try to keep a positive attitude, but most days it's really hard. I work with a psychiatrist, and an 'Assertive Community Treatment' team to keep me out of the mental hospital (which I've been in twice). 

I hope to talk to lots of members here and develop some friendships or maybe even more.

Talk later!
<3

P.S. I'm also a huge fan of U.S. Pop-punk rock bands, my favorite band right now is 'In Her Own Words' - if you ever decide to check it out.

Hi Kaylee,
I'm sort of a newbie here myself too. Hope you'll be able to find some friends here who can connect with you. :)

HHHHEEEELLLLO, Jerry.
I see you're still haunting this place, hmmmm?
**** you Seinfeld! You useless pustule!
Remember, though, when you control the mail, you control.....information.

Welcome to the site ;-)

Welcome from Australia - possibly the most queer friendly country on the planet. Basically. be a decent person, and that's good enough for us. We don't care about gender stuff.

Also re Seinfeld.... I am an ex postal worker. The stories I could tell!

Latest posts

Back