Problems with opposite sex!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
hi guys

Lately the feeling of wanting a girlfriends has taken over my life. It just not normal anymore, it like a disorder now. I can't go somewhere without thinking about them. I see pretty girls on tv everywhere, at my school, my cousin wedding, basically everywhere.

lately I just just looking through different online dating site, and I freak out. I just saw a couple of hot looking college girls and I felt anxious. I mean these were just picture, and I was scare of them. I mean if my social anxiety come back, it just gonna be another roller coaster ride of hell.

I been very horny as of late, I just can't live normally now. I mean I think of these girls who I never met just so occasionally that I haven't sleep for 4 days now, and it probably because college is starting for me very soon. I have to deal with this somehow to be able to live my life, but I'm running out of option.

My parents say I'm a good looking guys, and well as my relative and their friends, which I don't believe them one bit. I just been researching different drama online and getting tips to talk to pretty girls, and be able not to panic. I been seeing how these guys manage to keep their cool and how to be confidence even though when I'm not. I also been digging through women magazine that my mom has at her nail salon, and learning bit and bit about how women think, and what turn them on and what not. Still all of this mean nothing if I can't put them in practice.

I just want to be like everyone else but it just seem so hard to be at their level. I want to be able to parties, talk to beautiful girls, learn to be able to socialize, have a good time, and it this that I fear college more each hours as it won't be long until I'm back in college.

okay...just ask all of them out.
The hell with it. You got noting to loose.
At this rate...it might as will be "no" becuase you're not asking anyone.
It's just going round and round in your head.

You gatta give a gal a chance to trun you down or say yes.
It's like a crap shot dude. You have a 50/50 chance.
In other words just throw yourself out there.
The worst any girl can say to you is "no", which is what you have at the moment if you don't ask them.
Never mind the gimmic...Just start asking girls out.
Get your heart , ego and pirde stomp on a couple times...
It's alright, it won't kill you. Changes are half them will go out with you. They'll make you cry either way even if they did go out with you,
so don't worry.

yeah..yeah...you're thinking you might look like a fool or people might think you'e a fool.
Or you think you might be a fool or foolish, but you'll be a fool with a gf.

You know what's cool about life sucking ass or being at the bottom ???
You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

I agree with crow. Just start approaching girls. You dont even have to ask them out, just talk to them like there your best mate. Make sure you get to know them abit and show interest before asking them out, because any girl will be scared off when someone random asks them out without knowing there name. Just try and be friends with people, the rest will come later.

try to stop being so worried & just get to know some girls n then ask them out :)
You're a nice guy, i dont see how any girl could not like u!
its always hard finding the perfect someone out there, i kno =(

Hummm, maybe you can strike up a conversation with them but try best not to be too desperate...cause girls tend to sense that you are with her wanting more than a friendship and that scares them much.

If you are gonna approach a random girl and ask her out you will not get anywhere. My advice is to take it slow. Your objective should not be to ask girl out but built a connection first in order to make that move. Women respond to their emotions. When a guy shows interest in who she is and makes her feel good and attractive and sexy that's the one that she usually goes for. Show interest to her as a person. Start a conversation by asking questions and then find ways to relate. That way you built a connection and then you can slowly ease your way into the compliments to show the girl you want more than friendship. Its all about timing. If you come on too strong you will push her away but sometimes if there is no indication of attraction then you will fall into the 'friends' zone. The best way to determine how fast or slow you should go is body language. Its important to not just listen to words but pay attention to how the girl acts around you. Sometimes guys just don't realize when a girl is not interested and just goes on an on trying to impress her and it doesn't work and later they feel disappointed because she straight up rejected them. If she is interested she will let you know and if not then oh well that's life and there is no reason to get depressed over it.

As far as friendships I know how you feel because I'm in the same boat but I've realized what I need to overcome to change: My perception and attitude of social situations. I care too much of what people think and it creates all this anxiety for me and prevents me from being myself and making more friends and partying. The thing is those social popular people that have a lot of friends have gotten rejected loads of times by someone but they don't care and do what they want and eventually find like minded people whom they connect with. A lot of us get rejected and it prevents us from putting ourselves out there and being confident. I've realized the best thing to do here is to try to put ourselves out there slowly. Force yourself to talk to someone no matter how scared you are and slowly with more and more social interactions you will get where you want to be.

Latest posts

Back