I am a lonely cross dresser.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IfIWereAWolf

Reaction score
I may get replies from men who may or may not want to have a meaningful relationship with me, and I highly doubt they do. Aside from that online dating aspect, I experience loneliness of friendships in the LGBTQ community.

Long and short: I attended a meeting for cross dressers once at the Pride Center in my city, and I had a great time with all the people that attended said meeting.

Then, I stopped dressing for a while, then I started again - and so began a cycle. I haven't attended a meeting in a while due to financial constraints (meaning, I can't go to the club or dinner afterwards or catch a cab back home when it's extremely late) and lately, the "girls" haven't been messaging me. They haven't asked me how I'm doing, they haven't messaged me to hang out, they haven't said anything to me. 

I feel really lonely. I don't have guy friends. I don't have girl friends. I don't have any friends. I have 0 (zero) friends. I'm being completely honest. That's why I joined this website.

EDIT: I've messaged these "girls" multiple times, telling them I'd be willing to hang out anytime they're free - because I usually am free - and they haven't said one word to me as of late. I even posted an "ad" in the group on Facebook, and lots of people have seen the post, but nobody has replied...

IfIWereAWolf said:
I may get replies from men who may or may not want to have a meaningful relationship with me, and I highly doubt they do. Aside from that online dating aspect, I experience loneliness of friendships in the LGBTQ community.

Long and short: I attended a meeting for cross dressers once at the Pride Center in my city, and I had a great time with all the people that attended said meeting.

Then, I stopped dressing for a while, then I started again - and so began a cycle. I haven't attended a meeting in a while due to financial constraints (meaning, I can't go to the club or dinner afterwards or catch a cab back home when it's extremely late) and lately, the "girls" haven't been messaging me. They haven't asked me how I'm doing, they haven't messaged me to hang out, they haven't said anything to me. 

I feel really lonely. I don't have guy friends. I don't have girl friends. I don't have any friends. I have 0 (zero) friends. I'm being completely honest. That's why I joined this website.

EDIT: I've messaged these "girls" multiple times, telling them I'd be willing to hang out anytime they're free - because I usually am free - and they haven't said one word to me as of late. I even posted an "ad" in the group on Facebook, and lots of people have seen the post, but nobody has replied...
I can appreciate the feeling of being friendless.  I think as adults no matter what part of society or culture you live in, making friends becomes a different dynamic than it was when we were in say, high school or college.  It becomes the luck of the draw.  A good for instance was an ex girlfriend of mine who worked as a nurse in a clinic where there were alot of women her age working there.  They would all get together alot, clubbing, walks, going out to eat ect.  So I remember telling her how lucky she was - where I work, it's mostly people who all have established social ties....I'm not in any of them. (although some of that could be by choice)  My personality is one that doesn't really mesh with anyone, except a few.  The guy working under me for instance, is like a brother.  I feel lucky to have that.

Anyway, back to you - how do you rate your own personality, because I believe that's more the key, than how much money you have or whether you belong to the cross-dressing world, or not.

Latest posts

Back