In Need of Your Help!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em.wink

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am a student doing research on various forums I am a member of and was hoping to interview a few people from this one! If you could please help me out by just answering a couple interview questions, that would mean the world to me! (All answers will be anonymous in my research, so no worries! I respect everyone's privacy)

Please respond below if you can help, or (even better) private message me!

THANK YOU!  :D
Hey guys!

I am a student doing research on various forums I am a member of and was hoping to interview a few people from this one! If you could please help me out by just answering a couple interview questions, that would mean the world to me! (All answers will be anonymous in my research, so no worries! I respect everyone's privacy)

Please respond below if you can help, or (even better) private message me!

THANK YOU!  
biggrin.gif

Basically about how a forum like this one can be a source of community and growth for those who are feeling loneliness and how it has helped you feel better or even recover.

I'm not trusting by by nature, I'm 99% sure you will write a book or "method" about how to change your life with whatever you "learn" here and try to cash in on it.

Latest posts

Back