Who would make new friends?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hearmenow2012

Reaction score
Hello again everyone

As you're on the loneliness section I presume that you get lonely from time to time. 

I've just come out of a near 4 relationship but we're still best friends which I really appreciate but I have been feeling more lonely lately. I've tried to make friends on a number of occasions to no avail.

I would love to make some new friends that I can talk to on a regular basis and possibly meet them.

I'd love to join up for the task, but honestly I don't know right now how long I'll be able to hang around on the site, I might go awol in a week or so. But for the time I'm here, I'd be glad.
I've been single for 11 years. After being in a couple almost non-stop since I was 16. So I get where you're coming from. There are some days when you just feel alone.

Richard_39 said:
I'd love to join up for the task, but honestly I don't know right now how long I'll be able to hang around on the site, I might go awol in a week or so. But for the time I'm here, I'd be glad.
I've been single for 11 years. After being in a couple almost non-stop since I was 16. So I get where you're coming from. There are some days when you just feel alone.

Thanks. I'd appreciate that. May I ask why you may be disappearing soon? 

That's unfortunate. I'm here if you'd like to chat about anything. 

Take care.

Hearmenow2012 said:

Take care.

It's a long and complicated story. I have a thread going on that explains it, I really don't want to type it right now. Suffice it to say my life has been a rollercoaster these last 6 months filled with highs and lows and if I lose web access as I suspect in a few weeks, I'll pop in only for quick peeks. If everything works out, which right now I doubt, I'll be back once in a while. If it doesn't, worst case, no one's going to hear from me for a few years. I can't really say yet. I previously left for three months, it might happen again.

Richard_39 said:
Hearmenow2012 said:

Take care.

It's a long and complicated story. I have a thread going on that explains it, I really don't want to type it right now. Suffice it to say my life has been a rollercoaster these last 6 months filled with highs and lows and if I lose web access as I suspect in a few weeks, I'll pop in only for quick peeks. If everything works out, which right now I doubt, I'll be back once in a while. If it doesn't, worst case, no one's going to hear from me for a few years. I can't really say yet. I previously left for three months, it might happen again.

I'll have to check out your thread. I understand. I'm sorry to hear that. My life has had its difficulties too. 
I hope that you stick around though. 

I'll vouch for Richard. I'm on the other side of the planet, so I've never met the man. But a heart of gold and fists of steel. He's OK. :)

TheLoadedDog said:
I'll vouch for Richard.  I'm on the other side of the planet, so I've never met the man.   But a heart of gold and fists of steel.  He's OK.  :)

LOL Forget about the fists of steel. I just biked to work after almost 7 months of not doing it and I'm puffing and sweating so hard, it probably blew off a forest in Russia lol.
**** I'm starting to get old and out of shape, it's ricockulous!

Richard_39 said:
TheLoadedDog said:
I'll vouch for Richard.  I'm on the other side of the planet, so I've never met the man.   But a heart of gold and fists of steel.  He's OK.  :)

LOL Forget about the fists of steel. I just biked to work after almost 7 months of not doing it and I'm puffing and sweating so hard, it probably blew off a forest in Russia lol.
**** I'm starting to get old and out of shape, it's ricockulous!
I hear you on riding a bike again - we don’t forget but I don’t remeber it being that much work 😁
Ummmmmm....I just picked up a gel seat cover for my mountain bike at Walmart 😁😎.  Oh Yeah ....gotta treat the body good when we’re not 20 anymore ( the bottom doth protest so I listened )

Pathfinder said:
I hear you on riding a bike again - we don’t forget but I don’t remeber it being that much work 😁
Ummmmmm....I just picked up a gel seat cover for my mountain bike at Walmart 😁😎.  Oh Yeah ....gotta treat the body good when we’re not 20 anymore ( the bottom doth protest so I listened )

....my ass hurts so much I'm scared of what will happen tonight in the bathroom lol.
What the hell is science waiting, with the eternal youth serums and all that? We're in 2018, aren't we supposed to have flying cars, automated robots and honeysuckle? lol

Richard_39 said:
Pathfinder said:

....my ass hurts so much I'm scared of what will happen tonight in the bathroom lol.
What the hell is science waiting, with the eternal youth serums and all that? We're in 2018, aren't we supposed to have flying cars, automated robots and honeysuckle? lol

Today —in this moment ...I would be content if someone invented a bike seat that was comparable to sitting on a cloud ...and a teleporter.  😊.   I don’t ask for much 😎😁.Ahem ....good luck on that return ride home.   Bottoms up!

Latest posts

Back