Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m an Ugly Loser and I’m starting a Youtube Channel around that fact.
Hey guys. I’ve always loved Youtube. I sink probably upwards of four hours into Youtube daily.

However, it always bothered me that there was almost no forever alone content.  Heck there is barely any sad content at all. Just the occasional depressing Thai life insurance commercial.

So I decided to start a Youtube Channel that talks about topics like being ugly, being unlovable, being rejected by society, etc. I plan on releasing a new video 3 times a week, with every Friday it’s going to be a personal story (which I have over 50 of) about being called ugly directly to my face, or being told that I look like I don’t have any friends, or being shamed in front of my whole family about being a virgin, or how I used to eat lunch in my school bathrooms, or any other sad pathetic thing that has happened to me over the last 21 years as a result of me being just unpleasant to look at.

Here is the link to my channel. Currently I only have one video uploaded and that is my introductory video, but like I said I have a schedule and I plan on sticking to it. To add some visual interestingness to the video, I’ve added some gameplay on the right bottom corner and a cycle of my collection of rare pepes on the left bottom corner. Good idea or bad idea?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBY6ZMdMbtr7A0bySekLrA?sub_confirmation=1

Sometimes after a long and gruesome day I would come home feeling extra depressed or anxious or lonely and I always searched for some sad videos on youtube so I could just melt into my couch and watch some not-so-happy content but I could never find anything and so I hope my channel could help those like me.

If this seems like something you would be interested in, please consider subscribing. If you have any questions or comments I would love to know what you guys think about me starting a Youtube channel like this.

ADVERTISEMENTS
I run a Youtube channel where I create videos that talk about topics like being ugly, being rejected by society, looks vs personality, etc.

[Image: nveO3tv.png]
200+ subs already.
Get in contact with FaceLMS.

ADVERTISEMENTS
I'm actually David Blane.
(04-22-2018, 08:59 PM)Xpendable Wrote: Get in contact with FaceLMS.

I did, kinda. I plan on collaborating with a lot of people. I just need to build my channel up first.
I run a Youtube channel where I create videos that talk about topics like being ugly, being rejected by society, looks vs personality, etc.

[Image: nveO3tv.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun Fact! 😁 MissBehave 136 30,373 03-25-2021, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Just Games
  If a guy has been called ugly by several women.... Forgottendanfan 27 1,985 03-19-2021, 11:14 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  What's Your favorite Song - Youtube link roy1986 3 3,478 01-09-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Christina Sarah
  Funny YouTube Puddled Duck 2 1,437 07-13-2019, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Puddled Duck
  Anybody want to join my discord channel? UglyLoser 0 1,575 10-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Last Post: UglyLoser
  Self improvement YouTube channel Skid Row 89 8 4,772 02-22-2016, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Xpendable
Rolleyes Fun fact Major Derp 5 2,376 05-16-2015, 04:31 AM
Last Post: Nicolelt
  Ugly girls need love, too...huh??! LeaningIntoTheMuse 49 23,382 02-09-2014, 02:36 AM
Last Post: The Underdog
  Does anybody have youtube channel? AlexChristy 0 1,558 11-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Last Post: AlexChristy
  Let's See the Ugly Baby Faces!! VideoVidiVisum 26 46,722 08-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Last Post: MTrip