I’m an Ugly Loser and I’m starting a Youtube Channel around that fact.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UglyLoser

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve always loved Youtube. I sink probably upwards of four hours into Youtube daily.

However, it always bothered me that there was almost no forever alone content.  Heck there is barely any sad content at all. Just the occasional depressing Thai life insurance commercial.

So I decided to start a Youtube Channel that talks about topics like being ugly, being unlovable, being rejected by society, etc. I plan on releasing a new video 3 times a week, with every Friday it’s going to be a personal story (which I have over 50 of) about being called ugly directly to my face, or being told that I look like I don’t have any friends, or being shamed in front of my whole family about being a virgin, or how I used to eat lunch in my school bathrooms, or any other sad pathetic thing that has happened to me over the last 21 years as a result of me being just unpleasant to look at.

Here is the link to my channel. Currently I only have one video uploaded and that is my introductory video, but like I said I have a schedule and I plan on sticking to it. To add some visual interestingness to the video, I’ve added some gameplay on the right bottom corner and a cycle of my collection of rare pepes on the left bottom corner. Good idea or bad idea?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYBY6ZMdMbtr7A0bySekLrA?sub_confirmation=1

Sometimes after a long and gruesome day I would come home feeling extra depressed or anxious or lonely and I always searched for some sad videos on youtube so I could just melt into my couch and watch some not-so-happy content but I could never find anything and so I hope my channel could help those like me.

If this seems like something you would be interested in, please consider subscribing. If you have any questions or comments I would love to know what you guys think about me starting a Youtube channel like this.

Xpendable said:
Get in contact with FaceLMS.

I did, kinda. I plan on collaborating with a lot of people. I just need to build my channel up first.

Latest posts

Back