“Don’t be offended but, you look like you’ve never had a girlfriend”

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UglyLoser

Reaction score
Hey guys it's me again. 

If you missed my last post, I talked about how I'm starting a Youtube Channel that deals with foreveralone topics like being lonely, being ugly, what it's like not having any friends, constantly being rejected romantically and platonically, etc.

I mentioned that every Monday and Wednesday I would post a variety type video that could be about anything relating to foreveralone topics, but on Friday however, I would post one of the many sad personal stories from my life. 

Well today I uploaded the first Friday video. It's about three fantastic little comments that were said to me by my in-laws including the one in the title. 

Here is part of the first story in textual format to entice you:

Okay so the first story was when I was meeting them for the first time. This was before my sister married her husband so we are not relatives at this point, but mostly just strangers in fact. My sister wants to introduce the two family sides together so she organizes like a group socializing event. I link up with someone my age from their side and we start talking. We talk about everything, life, philosophy, all that stuff. Everything is going great we are bonding well.  Or at least that’s what it seems like. Then, out of nowhere, he says something like “You don’t talk to a lot of people... do you?”...

If you want to hear about the rest of that story and the two other ones, here is a link to the video: 

s05LAWNl.png
Thanks!

You posted this over the forever alone subreddit...

You can sort of tell when another man is likely to never have had a girlfriend by a number of factors. I'd say about half the men where I work (library) are fit the description. I don't know for certain and would never ask of course, but I'd be very surprised if that weren't the case.

Not exactly sure how someone can "look" like that. It's not exactly a description. Seems a bit ridiculous to even say.

VanillaCreme said:
Not exactly sure how someone can "look" like that. It's not exactly a description. Seems a bit ridiculous to even say.

Noticeably unattractive or non-masculine looking features. Oddly dressed with little effort put into appearance.  Very awkward personalities plus idiosyncrasies to spare.  The socially awkward never-had-a-girlfriend type of man who probably endured relentless torment from his peers. 

You can tell. I'm one of them (except I try to dress normal).

It's not nice to say all these things, but it's recognizable thing nonetheless.

Friend of mine is exactly like that. Funny enough, he's had a few girlfriends. AND a boyfriend.
I know it's an old trope, but if you let a mirror stop you, it's on you, not on planet Earth. If it weren't, none of these guys or gals would have kids.

ardour said:
VanillaCreme said:

Noticeably unattractive or non-masculine looking features. Oddly dressed with little effort put into appearance.  Very awkward personalities plus idiosyncrasies to spare.  The socially awkward never-had-a-girlfriend type of man who probably endured relentless torment from his peers. 

You can tell. I'm one of them (except I try to dress normal).

It's not nice to say all these things, but it's recognizable nonetheless.

None of that automatically means that someone hasn't been in a relationship.

I know everything about a person with one look. Millions of people can do it too and we are always right.

Xpendable said:
I know everything about a person with one look. Millions of people can do it too and we are always right.

Sure, random person on the internet...

VanillaCreme said:
Xpendable said:

Sure, random person on the internet...

Random, sarcastic person on the internet; mind you.

One of the worst things that happened to me was getting a girlfriend. It's one thing to be lonely when you're alone; it so much worse being lonely while you're surrounded by people.

Have you considered that these people you hang out with are just ********? I mean, would it even occur to you to say something equally rude to them... Or would you consider their feelings? (Something they clearly haven't done for you.) I don't care if you think the statement was true or not, you still don't say it unless you want to hurt someone. The only times I've ever said crap like that to my family or friends was when I lost my temper during an argument.

UglyLoser said:
Hey guys it's me again. 

If you missed my last post, I talked about how I'm starting a Youtube Channel that deals with foreveralone topics like being lonely, being ugly, what it's like not having any friends, constantly being rejected romantically and platonically, etc.

I mentioned that every Monday and Wednesday I would post a variety type video that could be about anything relating to foreveralone topics, but on Friday however, I would post one of the many sad personal stories from my life. 

Well today I uploaded the first Friday video. It's about three fantastic little comments that were said to me by my in-laws including the one in the title. 

Here is part of the first story in textual format to entice you:

Okay so the first story was when I was meeting them for the first time. This was before my sister married her husband so we are not relatives at this point, but mostly just strangers in fact. My sister wants to introduce the two family sides together so she organizes like a group socializing event. I link up with someone my age from their side and we start talking. We talk about everything, life, philosophy, all that stuff. Everything is going great we are bonding well.  Or at least that’s what it seems like. Then, out of nowhere, he says something like “You don’t talk to a lot of people... do you?”...

If you want to hear about the rest of that story and the two other ones, here is a link to the video: 

s05LAWNl.png
Thanks!

Hey Bro hope you are doing ok i thought you were supposed to publish stories on Wednesdays and Thursdays and have not seen any updates from you since than, i subscribed your channel and i must say it pretty much relates to my life as well all i can say is i was a virgin too but the day i lost my virginity my situation got worst than what it was. my advice to you is dont have sex maintain it that way until u get married .

people have told me that too.

i guess the fact that i am very ugly + very weird + very boring makes them come to that conclusion
are they right? yes.

in fact some people have even told me that i probaly never had friends/who would want to be your friend etc. once again are they right, my last friend i had when i was 17, i am 26 now. why would anyone want to be friend with a ugly loser with no personality like me? i understand.

kaetic said:
Have you considered that these people you hang out with are just ********? I mean, would it even occur to you to say something equally rude to them... Or would you consider their feelings? (Something they clearly haven't done for you.) I don't care if you think the statement was true or not, you still don't say it unless you want to hurt someone. The only times I've ever said crap like that to my family or friends was when I lost my temper during an argument.

Some people are just too stupid and ignorant to understand the impact of their own words.

Latest posts

Back