Cant shake the feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it is because the craziness of finals week or if I havent had enough people time, but I feel so incredibly lonely. The past week has been a heart-wrencher. 

I dont know why. My boyfriend went to work today, but we were snuggling on the couch before he left. I worked Saturday and Sunday and I'm a CNA at my nursing home and I'm close with my residents.

:club:

Any mood shaking ideas?

Hey OverTheRainbow I'm sorry to hear you've had a rough week. Oh my I remember finals week, those are tough, but they'll be over soon, try not to procrastinate too much and best of luck :)

I've found I get the most lonely and depressed when I get bored and don't have much to do. So if the weather's nice try going for a walk or a short jog. Exercise and music seem to help me the most. If you have the time go to the gym for a bit and listen to some upbeat fast tempo tunes.

Or if you want you can send me a PM, I'd like to hear more about your work and studies :)

Definetely finals lol.
I do music. Happy, jivey music. Or training. Nothing like sweating like a pig to remind you you're alive and well.

xox

Latest posts

Back