Hi everybody, I'm new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upbeach

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm not sure where to start, so I guess I'll just dive in?

I'm 29 and live in Canada and I've been alone for almost my whole life. I've moved around a lot, had an assortment of careers and one off jobs, all of which I would like to attribute to my lack of deep relationships though that's only half the issue  ;) . It's not all bad though; I enjoy the outdoors quite a bit and having less people in my life affords me a freedom to indulge in it. I could list out all my other interests here, but that would take up too much space. 

I still like meeting people, despite the lack of having them in my life. Looking forward to meeting you all.

upbeach said:
Hello,

I'm 29 and live in Canada and I've been alone for almost my whole life. I've moved around a lot, had an assortment of careers and one off jobs, all of which I would like to attribute to my lack of deep relationships though that's only half the issue  ;) . It's not all bad though; I enjoy the outdoors quite a bit and having less people in my life affords me a freedom to indulge in it. I could list out all my other interests here, but that would take up too much space. 

I still like meeting people, despite the lack of having them in my life. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Yo dude!
Welcome to ALL, hopefully you'll find what you're looking for! Where in Canada exactly? I'm an Evil Quebec Seperatist myself, mwouahahaha ;-)

Richard_39 said:
upbeach said:
Hello,

Yo dude!
Welcome to ALL, hopefully you'll find what you're looking for! Where in Canada exactly? I'm an Evil Quebec Seperatist myself, mwouahahaha ;-)

Thanks for the welcome! 
Haha, Quebec is a beautiful province. You have some amazing wildlife and forest landscape there! I'm in Ontario, neighbor.

Hey hey! A nice place I sadly only visited once, too, hopefully I'll go there again soon, cousin lives in Ottawa :D

Again, welcome!

Hello! My name is Toast! Sadly I am not a Canadian, though one of my best friends in the whole world live in Alberta. I do, however, live in North Dakota which borders Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

upbeach said:
Hello,

Hi, upbeach! It seems we have a lot in common. Hoping to see more of you in the future.

Latest posts

Back