rape fantasies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zinnie

Reaction score
I have been having these rape fantasies for the past couple of weeks. And what's weird is that they're not really sexual. They're more violent and graphic than sexual. I'm thinking about knocking them down, choking them, attacking them, more than I'm thinking about having sex with them. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas for trying to get rid of them and if anyone else has them too.

First welcome here Zinnie :)

The thing is about fantasies. That's just what they are, fantasies. You can fantasise about this things but it doesn't mean that you would like it if it actually happend. I think a lot off ppl have fantasies there not comfortable with. Just try and remember there is a big defence between fantasies and reality. Let yourself enjoy your fantasy. there not hurting anyone, least of all you. If you are being made to feel uncomfortable with them then you have the power to think of something else. If you find yourself thinking of it and you do not wont to then distract yourself with doing something else. Other wise I would just try to enjoy your imagination, its why we have one :)

No...not rape fantacy. My ex-wf use to want me to tie her up all the time, though.

It's more about being in control or power more than anything.
Sometime when we're fuastrated with our lives or feel like we don't have control.
We'll do things that's not so healthy for us.

The closest think I can kind of relate to is addiction or gambling addiction.
A person will gamble everything knowing it's not a good thing or it's bad for them.
Even though they know it's a bad dicision...it's thier dicision.
They have control or power..for a glimps.
They keep tapping the botton to a slot machine over and over again.

The human mind is very creative. It can generate alot of images or thoughts.
The consicouse mind function is to resolve problems. Couple with the creative mind.
If couple with anger and fustrations ,it can produce violent images.

Maybe you just went through a hard break up. You're angery and fustrated at your ex
or the current outcome. Maybe she broke up with you...it wasn't your decision..(no control).

Maybe you can write out all the fustrations and anger you have towards someone.
Just write it in a journal..this way all the thoughts won't go spinning in your head.
This way people won't be so judgmental and think you're loon or some maniac.

The more you put on paper..the less images the brain will generate.

Hi Zinnie,
To get rid of them you have to deal with them. It is about control and punishment. Have you had these before or is this the first time? Has something happened recently in your life or have things felt like they have gotten out of control? Are you frustrated? I think you did a very brave thing by posting this. I am here if you would like to talk and Crowe makes some excellent suggestions, too.

Bess said:
psycotherapy

You mean that's why the first lesson in the course of mirracles is ;
"my thoughts are meaning less".

Bascaily it say..whatever value one gives to thoughts or anything else is what one hang on to or assign to those thoughts.

Like what Bluey is saying...they're niether good nor bad unless you make it so. Would it be any different if your fantacy is to be a billionair and you're the savor of the world ????...
Obviousely not...becuase it's just in your head.lol

A good example of that would be Stephen King.
Look at all the horror, insane or morbid stories he wrote.
They're bascailly fantacies or creations from his mind.
He just found a healhty outlet for it.

I agree with therapy but I think seeing a psychologist would be much better. Your situation is much too complex for any of us to give you a straight answer.

Ive had many rape fantasies about being raped myself, but not about raping someone else.
i guess its because i just want sex n sometimes i think it wud feel good being thrown around & controlled by a guy. i kno it might sound crazy, but i only have these thoughts when i feel really lonely, esp for a boyfriend or if i really like someone!!

Lonelyheartsxx said:
Ive had many rape fantasies about being raped myself, but not about raping someone else.
i guess its because i just want sex n sometimes i think it wud feel good being thrown around & controlled by a guy. i kno it might sound crazy, but i only have these thoughts when i feel really lonely, esp for a boyfriend or if i really like someone!!

It doesn't sound crazy at all and like what zinnie has mentioned it is a FANTASY. One that I know a few women have mentioned about to me in the past. We cannot help but think of such things and for some people they gain an interest in it but in this case its only for the light version of that fantasy.

If someone who had such fantasies ever looked up some rape cases and what has happened to the women I am sure they know that what they are thinking of is MUCH different than to what most people think rape is.

Latest posts

Back