Hello everyone....or anyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinR

Reaction score
Hi I'm Martin

I live in the UK (England specifically) and have just turned 40.

I've had a go at typing a mini bio but decided to give up as I don't want to give away my entire life story in a few sentences. In short I live in a town where I barely know anyone and I work from home. I'm kind, chatty, caring and empathetic....and have no friends. Over the past couple of years I reconnected with an ex-girlfriend and we'd chat regularly via text but   recently she cut all  contact, which has left me feeling bereaved and lonely.        

I don't think I'm clinically depressed (hope not anyway!) but I'm still struggling to get back to my usual happy self so hopefully someone on here will find me and want to get to know me better and forge some sort of friendship. 

Oh and I'm a great listener.....

Hello Martin and welcome to the forum. I'm soon to be one year shy of 40 myself, big brother ;-)
Hope you find what you're looking for on this here site, plenty of decent men and womenfolk around these parts!

MartinR said:
kaetic said:
Welcome to the forum. :)

That's very kind. Thank you :)

Richard_39 said:
Hello Martin and welcome to the forum. I'm soon to be one year shy of 40 myself, big brother ;-)
Hope you find what you're looking for on this here site, plenty of decent men and womenfolk around these parts!

Thanks Richard

Hi martin

Im also from the uk and have been ghosted too. so i know how you feel.

anyway if you ever need a chat you're welcome to message me.

and welcome

kuro said:
Hi martin

Im also from the uk and have been ghosted too. so i know how you feel.

anyway if you ever need a chat you're welcome to message me.

and welcome

Thanks Kuro  :)

Same goes for you if you want to chat with someone new

Latest posts

Back