Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey you!
Hey there, i always look for someone to chat with. This isn't my first thread in this section but for now i haven't found anybody who seemed to be trully interessed in becoming friends or just chatting, no reply back, one word replyes etc So i'm here again, not giving up. 

I'm 23, male and i like talking about any kind of things, from cars to books and life dilemmas. I'm starting a course on learning folk guitar and i have a thought on taking a room for some leatherworking projects and improve in my work. 

Besides that i'm a pretty positive and supportive person i almost never get back the effort i put in relationships, i have nobody to talk with and i'm pretty lonely. So if interessed pm me, write down here, add me on whats up etc Big Grin I also on a personal development journey, trying to fix my negative traits, so don't be shy, love you ALL
"To conquer one's loneliness one must first conquer one's fears"
ok actually I have no idea what I am doing here. It is just that lately everything got really bad again and i reached a new level of loneliness. I mean I tipped into google "I am lonely and I need someone to talk to". I didn´t know what I was expecting. But well telling google about my problems because no one else is listening is kind of sad. And then I saw your post and (if I got it right, I don´t really understand this page yet) that no one replied. And I felt like I wanted to because it kinda makes me feel good that there is someone out there that is as desperately lonely as I am and finds himself on a page called "the lonely life" (no offense). So, I would really like to talk to you because I don´t know you and I think that would really be interesting.
(05-11-2018, 05:21 PM)alaska Wrote: ok actually I have no idea what I am doing here. It is just that lately everything got really bad again and i reached a new level of loneliness. I mean I tipped into google "I am lonely and I need someone to talk to". I didn´t know what I was expecting. But well telling google about my problems because no one else is listening is kind of sad. And then I saw your post and (if I got it right, I don´t really understand this page yet) that no one replied. And I felt like I wanted to because it kinda makes me feel good that there is someone out there that is as desperately lonely as I am and finds himself on a page called "the lonely life" (no offense). So, I would really like to talk to you because I don´t know you and I think that would really be interesting.

This is a forum for people who feel alone in the world, or something along that line. There are any kind of people here, from assholes to nice people that are basically all here cause they feel alone. 

I see that often lonely people isolate themselves even here, so this makes me think that ultimately people just want to be heard and listened, without socializing. This doensn't apply to me however :Big Grin will pm you here Big Grin

You might indtroduce yourself here, who knows, maybe this forum will help you https://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15
Hi Unix, sorry I'm not the best at responding, sometimes i just get overwhelmed with my life and like to take a break from trying to socialize, lol. It's hard to constantly be trying to make a good impression all of the time and sometimes it's easier for me to stay in my comfort zone. I hope that you are doing well and got some responses to this. Folk guitar is cool, I have a guitar but I don't know how to play and I should be learning lol, but first I have to buy a case for it. Anyways, stall cool. Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-12-2018, 10:10 AM)wallflower79 Wrote: Hi Unix, sorry I'm not the best at responding, sometimes i just get overwhelmed with my life and like to take a break from trying to socialize, lol. It's hard to constantly be trying to make a good impression all of the time and sometimes it's easier for me to stay in my comfort zone. I hope that you are doing well and got some responses to this. Folk guitar is cool, I have a guitar but I don't know how to play and I should be learning lol, but first I have to buy a case for it. Anyways, stall cool. Smile

Don't worry, we are strangers after all, you have no reason to socialize here Toungue
The case for a guitar isn't that important, just a guitar is enought. Also i have already a song that i want really to learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5S8s6rTH0