Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey you!
(06-18-2018, 11:55 PM)Minus Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 10:06 PM)Unix Wrote: ... i have a thought on taking a room for some leatherworking projects and improve in my work. 

What kind of leather work do you do?

Handbags :Smile will take an advanced class soon!

Bump, i have talked with some members here but they quite haven't replyed to me anymore, idk why, maybe they are very busy in their lives. 

I'm still looking for friends, don't be shy. I turned 24 recently, 1/4 of the life gone!
You know, they say that we never stay still. You either go forward or you either go backward
Wow, Unix, for some reason I thought that you were older. I have indeed been busy with my life. I took the LSAT yesterday, have 2 jobs right now, and am trying to work out 3x weekly and do DnD weekly and also see my therapist every 2 weeks. I am stressed out to know end and I am turning inward and antisocial because life is so overwhelming. I don't know how much more I can take. I am losing my sanity fast.
You might consider do some physical exercise to deal with stress. It really works, I have overcome my early childhood depression by running like I was chased by some angry feminist.

You might think that I'm older than 24 because I was born old. I still have to decide if this is a good or bad thing
You know, they say that we never stay still. You either go forward or you either go backward
(09-13-2018, 08:39 PM)Unix Wrote: You might consider do some physical exercise to deal with stress. It really works, I have overcome my early childhood depression by running like I was chased by some angry feminist.

You might think that I'm older than 24 because I was born old. I still have to decide if this is a good or bad thing

I already work out 3x a week already, running and cardio and lifting weights. It just seems like nothing I do is enough
Perhaps you might drop some of your activities. Like working out with less intensity or not doing something. I know, this is optimistic but I adopted this mindset Big Grin

As for myself, I'm currently working for 10 hour and after work I do a leather working course. My day starts at 4 am and I finish the course at the 10pm. This is why I always recommend running, it works for me