Hey you!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unix

Reaction score
Hey there, i always look for someone to chat with. This isn't my first thread in this section but for now i haven't found anybody who seemed to be trully interessed in becoming friends or just chatting, no reply back, one word replyes etc So i'm here again, not giving up. 

I'm 23, male and i like talking about any kind of things, from cars to books and life dilemmas. I'm starting a course on learning folk guitar and i have a thought on taking a room for some leatherworking projects and improve in my work. 

Besides that i'm a pretty positive and supportive person i almost never get back the effort i put in relationships, i have nobody to talk with and i'm pretty lonely. So if interessed pm me, write down here, add me on whats up etc :D I also on a personal development journey, trying to fix my negative traits, so don't be shy, love you ALL

ok actually I have no idea what I am doing here. It is just that lately everything got really bad again and i reached a new level of loneliness. I mean I tipped into google "I am lonely and I need someone to talk to". I didn´t know what I was expecting. But well telling google about my problems because no one else is listening is kind of sad. And then I saw your post and (if I got it right, I don´t really understand this page yet) that no one replied. And I felt like I wanted to because it kinda makes me feel good that there is someone out there that is as desperately lonely as I am and finds himself on a page called "the lonely life" (no offense). So, I would really like to talk to you because I don´t know you and I think that would really be interesting.

alaska said:
ok actually I have no idea what I am doing here. It is just that lately everything got really bad again and i reached a new level of loneliness. I mean I tipped into google "I am lonely and I need someone to talk to". I didn´t know what I was expecting. But well telling google about my problems because no one else is listening is kind of sad. And then I saw your post and (if I got it right, I don´t really understand this page yet) that no one replied. And I felt like I wanted to because it kinda makes me feel good that there is someone out there that is as desperately lonely as I am and finds himself on a page called "the lonely life" (no offense). So, I would really like to talk to you because I don´t know you and I think that would really be interesting.

This is a forum for people who feel alone in the world, or something along that line. There are any kind of people here, from ******** to nice people that are basically all here cause they feel alone. 

I see that often lonely people isolate themselves even here, so this makes me think that ultimately people just want to be heard and listened, without socializing. This doensn't apply to me however ::D will pm you here :D

You might indtroduce yourself here, who knows, maybe this forum will help you https://www.alonelylife.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Hi Unix, sorry I'm not the best at responding, sometimes i just get overwhelmed with my life and like to take a break from trying to socialize, lol. It's hard to constantly be trying to make a good impression all of the time and sometimes it's easier for me to stay in my comfort zone. I hope that you are doing well and got some responses to this. Folk guitar is cool, I have a guitar but I don't know how to play and I should be learning lol, but first I have to buy a case for it. Anyways, stall cool. :)

wallflower79 said:
Hi Unix, sorry I'm not the best at responding, sometimes i just get overwhelmed with my life and like to take a break from trying to socialize, lol. It's hard to constantly be trying to make a good impression all of the time and sometimes it's easier for me to stay in my comfort zone. I hope that you are doing well and got some responses to this. Folk guitar is cool, I have a guitar but I don't know how to play and I should be learning lol, but first I have to buy a case for it. Anyways, stall cool. :)

Don't worry, we are strangers after all, you have no reason to socialize here :p
The case for a guitar isn't that important, just a guitar is enought. Also i have already a song that i want really to learn

Hello, everyone. Life is going positively as I have found more stability in my life and more happiness on the inside. It takes a precisely correct dose of tough love and encouragement, but it's working, and I am finally climbing out of the muddy pit that is my depression. Wish you all well :)

Unix said:
... i have a thought on taking a room for some leatherworking projects and improve in my work. 

What kind of leather work do you do?

Minus said:
Unix said:
... i have a thought on taking a room for some leatherworking projects and improve in my work. 

What kind of leather work do you do?

Handbags ::) will take an advanced class soon!

Bump, i have talked with some members here but they quite haven't replyed to me anymore, idk why, maybe they are very busy in their lives. 

I'm still looking for friends, don't be shy. I turned 24 recently, 1/4 of the life gone!

Wow, Unix, for some reason I thought that you were older. I have indeed been busy with my life. I took the LSAT yesterday, have 2 jobs right now, and am trying to work out 3x weekly and do DnD weekly and also see my therapist every 2 weeks. I am stressed out to know end and I am turning inward and antisocial because life is so overwhelming. I don't know how much more I can take. I am losing my sanity fast.

You might consider do some physical exercise to deal with stress. It really works, I have overcome my early childhood depression by running like I was chased by some angry feminist.

You might think that I'm older than 24 because I was born old. I still have to decide if this is a good or bad thing

Unix said:
You might consider do some physical exercise to deal with stress. It really works, I have overcome my early childhood depression by running like I was chased by some angry feminist.

You might think that I'm older than 24 because I was born old. I still have to decide if this is a good or bad thing

I already work out 3x a week already, running and cardio and lifting weights. It just seems like nothing I do is enough

Perhaps you might drop some of your activities. Like working out with less intensity or not doing something. I know, this is optimistic but I adopted this mindset :D

As for myself, I'm currently working for 10 hour and after work I do a leather working course. My day starts at 4 am and I finish the course at the 10pm. This is why I always recommend running, it works for me

Bump! Someone that likes animes? The 3d season of attack on Titan was a blast, can't wait to see the other half

Latest posts

Back