This is my first post

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lostsoul70

Reaction score
I have been in OKC or Moore OK for one year today and I can't say I like it and the neighborhood isn't that great but murphy's law follows me everywhere I go. I looked for a house for one year and I could of bought a very nice house and didn't because I didn't know what I was doing. I do have a nice yard and a great dog. My neighbors are not good for a lack of a better word. But it is somewhat quite. I have been lonely for at least 10 out of the last 15 years and I don't see anything in site to prevent this. Seeing doctors haven't done me any good. I do suffer from depression but I'm stable. I love to talk to people and I think that is because I'm so lonely. After I talk with someone I feel better because I was with someone. I don't know what else to say at this time but I hope I can make some friends on this site.
Lostsoul

lostsoul70 said:
I have been in OKC or Moore OK for one year today and I can't say I like it and the neighborhood isn't that great but murphy's law follows me everywhere I go. I looked for a house for one year and I could of bought a very nice house and didn't because I didn't know what I was doing. I do have a nice yard and a great dog. My neighbors are not good for a lack of a better word. But it is somewhat quite. I have been lonely for at least 10 out of the last 15 years and I don't see anything in site to prevent this. Seeing doctors haven't done me any good. I do suffer from depression but I'm stable. I love to talk to people and I think that is because I'm so lonely. After I talk with someone I feel better because I was with someone. I don't know what else to say at this time but I hope I can make some friends on this site.
Lostsoul

I'm sure you will ::D Murphys law isn't negative, something positive will happen as well. We just need to try and be consistent. I thought about buying a dog as well, but i'm too short on time to take properly care of him

Hey lostsoul70 welcome to the forum.

If you're looking for someone to chat with feel free to hit me a PM :)

Unix said:
lostsoul70 said:
Lostsoul

I'm sure you will ::D Murphys law isn't negative, something positive will happen as well. We just need to try and be consistent. I thought about buying a dog as well, but i'm too short on time to take properly care of him

If you are short on time then you are associating with other people? If you are then you have half of loneliness licked. I'm retired and I just don't get out much which is my own fault but I need to work on that. But I know on the rare times I do associated with people I come home felling good. Being with people is so important and the older you get the more you will understand.

MisterLonely said:
Welcome Lostsoul
Thank you MisterLonely, I appreciate your welcome
Lostsoul

Latest posts

Back