If you could obliterate the career of one musician, who would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurt Cobain. Now, before I am lynched by angry Nirvana fans, I will state for the record that I actually like the music .

But grunge killed hair... and so its personal, lmao.

Steel said:
Kurt Cobain. Now, before I am lynched by angry Nirvana fans, I will state for the record that I actually like the music .

rofl, I agree about him killing hair metal, but I'd like it if Tiny Tim's career had NEVER existed!!! lol

:/ I like Kurt Cobain.
I would obliderate that "I kissed a girl song" and whoever sings it.
I swear, every other day I see a car full of 16-ish preppy girls with the windows down blaring that song and singing along, yet somehow they still treat lesbians like freaks. I'm not saying all preppy 16-sh girls are like that, but the ones I know are. It just pisses me off.
Just as a sidenote, I have nothing against lesbians. I have friends that are lesbians, and I love them in a non-gay friendly way.

Antihero said:
You know, it's really hard to narrow it down to just one person.

no its not :p lol

Meat Loaf, I can't stand the man. He looks like crap and sounds even weirs. He,s voice just annoys me. Like a bat out of hell,,,, Ow shout the fresia up! Horrid song. Ever one I know likes him but me, Errr No no no.

I once seen him and cher do a duo and she totally out vocal'ed him :D Now cher she still looks good and still sounds good :cool:

The Jonas Brothers,

I know that there's 3 of them but they sound really bad in my opinion and I'm sure they're not going to make it for that long on the music scene. Honestly just looks like a normal band to me, can not see what people see in them.

Too many. Especially the ones who are considered "artists" or "geniuses" in this day and age. What a joke.:rolleyes:

Steel said:

Dude, have you got an idea what did you said! Are you kind of crack brained or what?? What Kurt gave to the music and to the world.... wow.... You must be really really mislead soul!! And guess what!! You could NOT obliterate his career NEVER, remember, you COULD NOT, even it's imaginery!! And no one ever could do that!!!

P.S. What a rotten thread and what imbecile answers!! That deserves this:

:club:

marigold said:
Steel said:

Dude, have you got an idea what did you said! Are you kind of crack brained or what?? What Kurt gave to the music and to the world.... wow.... You must be really really mislead soul!! And guess what!! You could NOT obliterate his career NEVER, remember, you COULD NOT, even it's imaginery!! And no one ever could do that!!!

hahahaha.

marigold said:
What a rotten thread and what imbecile answers!!

Yeah, it's pretty rotten of Naleena to make us pick just one musician when there's so many to hate.

I would get rid of Souljaboy. There is no one I hate more in this world. He sounds horrible, he's annoying, I hate the way he dresses and I generally just want to set him on fire.

People will argue 'But his beats are at least catchy!!'. I counter argue that, no, not even his beats are good. And he can't dance. Whatever he's doing in those videos, it ain't dancing...no, not even hip hop dancing. If you want to see hip hop dancing, Take a Gander at The Hammer. Specifically, everything after 3:06. That's dancing, and you will note it looks nothing like what Soulja Boy does. Someone choke him with a dirty sock. Gah.

That is all.

...STOP.
HAMMA TIME.

yes definatly the jonas brothers, and of course miley cyrus, then probably brittney spears and a bunch of anyoing rap aritists oh god snoop dog, seriously someone just has to kill him

I would obliderate that "I kissed a girl song" and whoever sings it.
I swear, every other day I see a car full of 16-ish preppy girls with the windows down blaring that song and singing along, yet somehow they still treat lesbians like freaks. I'm not saying all preppy 16-sh girls are like that, but the ones I know are. It just pisses me off.
Just as a sidenote, I have nothing against lesbians. I have friends that are lesbians, and I love them in a non-gay friendly way.

oh my god thankyou, i don't know her name it's like cathy pratt or something and i am just gettting so sick of all this fake lesbain crap, all they're doing is just mocking gay people and they like the attention, pretending to be open minded when you really aren't. It's getting pretty old.

marigold said:
Steel said:

Allow me to explain, it was part of a concept called "humour", where one makes a light hearted statement for the purposes of amusement. :p

marigold said:
Steel said:

This is a tongue in cheek thread. It's not very nice to say people create "rotten" threads and give "imbecile answers".
Steel's answer was a JOKE and there's NOTHING wrong with this thread. Naleena is AWESOME! :D

The youngest Jonas Bro. He's the one that writes all the songs, without him there is no Jonas brothers. KILL HIM!!!! Seriously just cos you're a good role model cos you don't have sex or whatever doesn't make your music good.

Avril Lavigne makes me want to vomit. Probably her, though, I hate just about all of today's music. I also agree that the Jonas Brothers sucks the big one as well. I'm a 90's rock/metal/grunge/alternative fan, so maybe I'm biased ?

fadingaway22 said:
Avril Lavigne makes me want to vomit. Probably her, though, I hate just about all of today's music. I also agree that the Jonas Brothers sucks the big one as well. I'm a 90's rock/metal/grunge/alternative fan, so maybe I'm biased ?

I dun think you're being biased at all. Avril & the Jonas Bros truly are rubbish. It doesn't matter what genres you like if you know the difference between something good & total honeysuckle, then you know they're rubbish

Latest posts

Back