Lonely and in a relationship ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShyNLonely

Reaction score
Anyone knows solution to this problem? ^^

It's not a joke post, someone is in love with me, and we are together, but my social calendar and facebook friends number 16 status still s***s.

So ... should I work on my friends number stuff?

Thanks.

PS. I don't feel alone when I'm with her, but I just want that she and PC games are only two things which I got so ....

I know it's little bit tricky teritory but ...

Thank you for your thoughts.

No. What is the point of that?

If you want to make friends then make friends. Don't start adding people just so you can have a higher friend count. o_O

My question was; is it ok if I wanna make friends even if I'm in relationship? Would be wierd to have GF and make new female friends f.e.?
Doesn't have anything with adding people on facebook.

It is ALWAYS okay to make more friends. It doesn't matter whether you have a girlfriend or not or a million friends or no friends.
However, I'm not so sure upping your friends list on Facebook is the way to go about getting more friends. Just because they are on there does not make them your friend.

Bump. :D I think I'm done with making friends ... I did try to make 2-3 onces, but I soo s*** at it. XD I think my friends will stay at number 16. XD

Most of my friends arent on facebook. They must numbers in the couple of hundreds. that's prob what makes them my friends to begin with...

Maybe try talking to people instead of pushing buttons

I'm not just adding random people on FB. xD I did try to meet some via some internet forums, I did liked how some people write on some forum, I really like some opinions about some stuff, but when we are talking private, they just stop responding. -.- xD And From my 16 FB friends ... I'm super super close with at least 10 of them. I'm not close with just 2-3 people. With other 10-12 I talk really really a lot.

Latest posts

Back