Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudist
I am from Brazil, I live in Rio de Janeiro, a while ago I met a girl who did like to be naked; since then when I'm alone at home I try to stay naked. I like it a lot, it made me understand my body better, before I thought that if I got naked it would instantly lead to something sexual, but today I see it is beyond that - and also very beautiful and natural. Anyway, I'm here to meet other people who also think like me on this issue, and talk and exchange experiences.
I think we met the same person. :O

Going nude at home is great. Super comfortable. Super freeing.
(05-18-2018, 01:05 AM)kamya Wrote: I think we met the same person. :O

Going nude at home is great. Super comfortable. Super freeing.

I don't take as sexual as your gif suggest
That's my Sig. Not related to the thread.
(05-18-2018, 02:49 AM)kamya Wrote: That's my Sig. Not related to the thread.

Got it.
When I was a teenager I was extremely ashamed of my body to the point that I wouldn't strip for doctors and wouldn't take off my clothes for sex. I was one of the only guys who didn't shower at my football club after games because I didn't want my teammates to see me naked. I always thought I was too skinny. As I got older I started letting go a bit and started receiving bundles of flattering comments about my body from girlfriends. I took the plunge and went to a nudist club with my girlfriend about 2 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did. Now I have no real issues or hang ups about my body. I have been to nudist beaches in the Canary Islands and Miami.

You learn so much about your body when you go to nudist beaches/clubs. It's very liberating and great for confidence.
(05-18-2018, 06:30 AM)Zook Wrote: When I was a teenager I was extremely ashamed of my body to the point that I wouldn't strip for doctors and wouldn't take off my clothes for sex. I was one of the only guys who didn't shower at my football club after games because I didn't want my teammates to see me naked. I always thought I was too skinny. As I got older I started letting go a bit and started receiving bundles of flattering comments about my body from girlfriends. I took the plunge and went to a nudist club with my girlfriend about 2 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did. Now I have no real issues or hang ups about my body. I have been to nudist beaches in the Canary Islands and Miami.

You learn so much about your body when you go to nudist beaches/clubs. It's very liberating and great for confidence.

This was an incredible report and thank you immensely for sharing it here, I'm glad that things have changed for you that way, and always a girl with us, right? hahah. Anyway, it's good that things are better for you today in this matter, again thank you. And when possible I will try to go to a club or beach, for now I am only at home, I still do not know if I would handle very close to other people.
(05-18-2018, 09:42 AM)Santbar Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 06:30 AM)Zook Wrote: When I was a teenager I was extremely ashamed of my body to the point that I wouldn't strip for doctors and wouldn't take off my clothes for sex. I was one of the only guys who didn't shower at my football club after games because I didn't want my teammates to see me naked. I always thought I was too skinny. As I got older I started letting go a bit and started receiving bundles of flattering comments about my body from girlfriends. I took the plunge and went to a nudist club with my girlfriend about 2 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did. Now I have no real issues or hang ups about my body. I have been to nudist beaches in the Canary Islands and Miami.

This was an incredible report and thank you immensely for sharing it here, I'm glad that things have changed for you that way, and always a girl with us, right? hahah. Anyway, it's good that things are better for you today in this matter, again thank you. And when possible I will try to go to a club or beach, for now I am only at home, I still do not know if I would handle very close to other people.

Sometimes facing our fears is the best thing for us. I think someone like you would love being on a nude beach. It's pretty awesome Smile
I wouldn't go to one. We have a couple of nudist beaches on Sydney Harbour. It's not the nudists I'm worried about; it's the dirty old raincoat-wearing men with binoculars and cameras lurking in the nearby bushes. Also white people should NOT go nude in the Australian sun. Ouch.
When a man loves cats, I am his friend and comrade without further introduction."
 - Mark Twain.
(05-18-2018, 09:59 AM)Zook Wrote:
(05-18-2018, 09:42 AM)Santbar Wrote:

Sometimes facing our fears is the best thing for us. I think someone like you would love being on a nude beach. It's pretty awesome Smile

Thank you for the encouragement, I will try, in Brazil especially in Rio de Janeiro there are some beaches.