i might be imaging things lol.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so the other day i was waiting for the red light to turn green & the other cars from the other street were driving by & i saw this red car driving by & i saw someone looking at me while driving by idk i think it was this girl who i used to like /knew in school & that i havent seen in a while. but idk i might be Imaging things lolz.

Maybe it was and maybe she was looking at you thinking the same thing. Sometimes we see people we knew in weird places. That is unless you really weren't driving and sitting at a red light and you were at home watching TV where someone was sitting at a red light, then yes you might have been imagining things.

Sci-Fi said:
Maybe it was and maybe she was looking at you thinking the same thing.  Sometimes we see people we knew in weird places.  That is unless you really weren't driving and sitting at a red light and you were at home watching TV where someone was sitting at a red light, then yes you might have been imagining things.

That made me lol Sci-Fi, and it is oddly specific :D

Latest posts

Back