Synthwave.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santbar

Reaction score
Recently I started listening to Synthwave, first started away from the music, it was the lights that attracted me - in this case the city lights and the neon, I love the neon I think they are intense, melancholy, furious and sexy. Now I'm at home listening to "Chromatics - Accelerator", but first I heard "Dynatron - Dust of the Saturn", "Traxx - In the End" and "The Storm Is Coming - Endless Grid" Paralized "," Key Puncher - Voyager "," Tokyo Rose - Armageddon "," Circe Electro - Sweet Agony "and" Orax - Contact "haha, sorry for so many songs, it sucks, but fresia it! I love them!

I'm here at home alone drinking whiskey listening to these musics and thinking about my girl and other ideas that pass like a comet through my mind: it's fresia! Ah, "Roman Flugel - Wilkie" is incredible, hahag! I also love "Gems - Sinking Stone" the clip is gorgeous, and the model on it Kristal Scott is ******* gorgeous! Anyway, this musical style fascinates me, although others also like techno and minimal, but this one is different is almost like lifestyle, I do not understand, but I want to live!

I want to buy a motorcycle, I think of a CBR 11000 around here it is expensive, but I will have it at all costs! And I'll probably die on it, but fresia it, hahah. Now he was drunk as hell listening to "Marsheaux - Eyes Without A Face" and pressing the headphones in my ear, hahaha, stupid but I do not care. I think I'm going to leave here, the bottle of whiskey is at the end, after today I intend to spend time without drinking: read and write again and also running, I miss it, running the night is one of the most wonderful things I've ever done even today it's so free, or not, but fresia off! I love! 

Now he was drunk as hell listening to "Marsheaux - Eyes Without A Face" and pressing the headphones in my ear, hahaha, stupid but I do not care. I think I'm going to leave here, the bottle of whiskey is at the end, after today I intend to spend time without drinking: read and write again and also running, I miss it, running the night is one of the most wonderful things I've ever done even today it's so free, or not, but fresia off! I love!

It was just that I'm going to leave in the sound of "Quixotic - Palms", hahah idiots!

After familiarizing myself with the genre some years ago by listening to the Hotline Miami OSTs and getting a bit into Perturbator, I turned into more of a Vaporwave guy. But to each his own, sir. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back