Went out today to hopefully make some friends, and hopefully a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

African_weasel

Reaction score
I talk to everybody and then try to set up a time to do something together like going to the brewery or something, but nothing really comes about. I don't get calls anymore unless it's job offers or reminders that my bills are overdue. At this point I'm willing to be friends with anyone. But my financial ordeal, that I had since March, is a really huge block in my life. So much of a block that I have to get  second and maybe a third job to fix it as soon as I can. But with working two full-time jobs I wouldn't have any time to put in the effort other than talking to people at those jobs.

African_weasel said:
I talk to everybody and then try to set up a time to do something together like going to the brewery or something, but nothing really comes about. I don't get calls anymore unless it's job offers or reminders that my bills are overdue. At this point I'm willing to be friends with anyone. But my financial ordeal, that I had since March, is a really huge block in my life. So much of a block that I have to get  second and maybe a third job to fix it as soon as I can. But with working two full-time jobs I wouldn't have any time to put in the effort other than talking to people at those jobs.

Why not? i always try to make friends at work but they doesn't seem to be interessed in me, but this is my situation. Maybe you can actually become very close with them, and perhaps finding a good woman. Wish you all the best!

Im a lazy honeysuckle who lives with his mom and the thought of more than one job is gross to me, but it's more possibilities of running into new friends isn't it? You never know who could walk through that door! Could be someone there thinking the same thing already, and bam there you walk in the door. It isn't destiny, but it's real life.

Unix said:
African_weasel said:

Why not? i always try to make friends at work but they doesn't seem to be interessed in me, but this is my situation. Maybe you can actually become very close with them, and perhaps finding a good woman. Wish you all the best!

I've tried that too. They either don't have the time(or at least for me) or just don't want to because of X, mostly because I want to work two full time jobs. Anytime I try to start to get something off the ground it ends up not going anywhere

Latest posts

Back