Worker in bagel store thought I was someone else

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restless soul

Reaction score
He confused me with some other customer. Thought I was some guy who has a kid. Which is so crazy i also felt it was going to happen with him by the way he assumed my order at first. Very annoying when it happens. Has this happened to anyone here? What do you do about it?

Do you feel like it's  a bad sign when things like this happen, because you fear it happening then on some random day it happens? What do you think ??

It doesn't mean anything, same as all the other times it has happened and you come here reading more into it than there is. This is a common thing, people get mistaken for others all the time, there is nothing more to it than that. I've mistaken people for someone else before. It just happens. This happens to almost everyone, it's not as uncommon as you try to make it out to be. I've been mistaken for someone else before, I've had complete strangers try to carry on a conversation with me until they realize I'm not my brother.

Right - I realize it's one of those things you can never predict. But due to my low self image always seems to get to me a little. Not as much though when I do not know who they are referring to. That is usally the worst case

Thanks for that info sci fi

Latest posts

Back