Got a new car today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sci-Fi

Watcher
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And while driving home some jackass in the lane next to me who isn't paying attention to the car ahead of him, which was turning left, had to slam on his brakes and stupidly decided it was worth swerving into the outside line where I was at.  Good thing I saw the idiot and swerved to hug the curb and accelerated to avoid having my new car hit.

I've gone from a 2004 Dodge SX 2.0 to a 2017 Dodge Challenger SXT.

Jeez, what timing too - good thing you and your new car are both okay.

Congrats too on the car!

I love Challengers. My favorite classic car. If they weren't so rare, I'd try to seek one out. Would totally love to see your new one if you take pictures.

Thanks. Just spent the hot holiday weekend using my upholstery cleaner to shampoo and vacuum the seats and scotch guarded them. I want to take a picture of my car but I don't want to look like one of those weirdo's who take pictures of their car. LOL My boss thinks getting my new car has given me more confidence. I need to clean my rear license plate, it had a frame around it that I was unable to reuse since it was plastic and parts broke. I completely forgot to look for a new one like the one I had.

Oh come on, we want a picture :)

Way to go, man! Awesome choice. That's pretty cool. Sending good karma your way. ;)

Pictures  for the petrol heads please :p

I think guy was staring at your classic looking car when he nearly stacked it you will get used to this ;) 

Is it black or red :)

Have you noticed being let out at junctions a bit more often?Excellent you feel good driving it you only live once as they say :D

Okay took a picture today after I washed it.

2ey9w5u.jpg

Sci-Fi said:

2ey9w5u.jpg

As we say in italy "Tanta roba!" Which means "A lot of stuff" indicating in a informal way something very cool, as this car :p

My dream is this,( when i will have enought money to provide a full expense of fuel lol ) maybe hanging with my best friend, saving people, hunting things...the family business
Supernatural-Impala-Featured-11092015.jpg

Nice car.
I love how they are trying to bring the old styles back. They aren't exact, but I wouldn't want them to be. I'd honestly still love to have the older version, but I wouldn't drive them around all the time, so this would be a nice option to have. Do you like it so far? Pros? Cons?

Sci-Fi said:

2ey9w5u.jpg

That's one gorgeous Challenger!! Congrats! :p

I'd love that car in blue and white, although I'm more of a Mustang/Shelby guy myself lol.

Lots of pros with an awesome car like that, but I'm sure the car insurance payments (doesn't help it's red either, the premiums sometime go up for that alone which is bull! lol), MPG, and likelihood of being pulled over a ton more, would be the major cons.

I like my new car a lot. It's exactly what I was looking for. Pros and Cons?
Pros; it has a lot of extras my first car didn't have that come standard in this car. I love listening to music when I drive and this car has an SD and USB slot and AUX port. With the push of a button I can activate the voice command and play a specific song or artist or switch sources. It's fast, it handles well, it rides smooth, it's fun to drive. A con would be that it's fast, lol. I really have to watch my speed, good thing I have it displayed center of my driver console. It's bigger than my old car too, so that I have to get used to.

Actually my insurance might shock some. It surprised me and floored my mom. In total my insurance for the year is just over 1000 bucks.

I would love to take it out on the highway but there is so much construction going on right now it wouldn't be any fun. My car has a performance setting, I can clock how fast it takes me to go from 0 to 100km. Can't do that in the city without getting a ticket.

Latest posts

Back