Got a new car today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unix said:
Sci-Fi said:
Okay took a picture today after I washed it.

2ey9w5u.jpg

As we say in italy "Tanta roba!" Which means "A lot of stuff" indicating in a informal way something very cool, as this car :p

My dream is this,( when i will have enought money to provide a full expense of fuel lol ) maybe hanging with my best friend, saving people, hunting things...the family business
Supernatural-Impala-Featured-11092015.jpg

If you need a partner, count me in. Though Im not that big on drinking demon blood ;-)

One of my dream cars too. But I hesitate between that and an orange 56 Charger with a Southern flag on top :)

Hey man, don't worry about reviving an old thread. It's all good. As for your question, I'd recommend checking out different states' sales tax and registration fees, which can affect the overall cost of your car. Plus, different dealerships may have different incentives, so you may want to do some research on that too.
How does it work in the US with buying and registering a car in one state and moving to another? Here in Australia once we’re living in a new state, we have to re-register the car in that state.

Latest posts

Back