Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strong feelings for a girl i train with
(07-26-2018, 08:10 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Just because a woman is taking contraceptives, whether it's the pill or the implant, does NOT automatically make her have a boyfriend.  There are MANY reasons women go on contraceptives and they don't all involve sex.   Those things can last for years, so you still have no idea.

Ok. Im now actually sounding like a weirdo arent i.

Right Im just gonna bloody ask her Callie. There really is no other way is there? And if she is with someone, then that's just tough luck aint it! Just have to man up and get on with it.
If you want a definitive answer, you kind of have to go to the source.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMvC1dip6fFujofVYQoOU...g15Slkutwg]
(07-25-2018, 10:46 AM)kamya Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 10:11 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Oh for fuck's sake.....now this is just asinine.

Now remember! Just because you THINK they were implying that she's a stupid bitch, doesn't mean it's what they REALLY think. Only THEY know what THEY were trying to say. You shouldn't interpret any of their words as anything more than what THEY said because you don't KNOW what THEY were thinking when THEY said them.

this is a beautiful and underrated reply
[Image: tumblr_nijo7fZHBz1qg20oho1_500.gif]
"Being young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy"
-Edgar A. Poe
(07-26-2018, 09:28 PM)DarkSelene Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 10:11 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Oh for fuck's sake.....now this is just asinine.

Now remember! Just because you THINK they were implying that she's a stupid bitch, doesn't mean it's what they REALLY think. Only THEY know what THEY were trying to say. You shouldn't interpret any of their words as anything more than what THEY said because you don't KNOW what THEY were thinking when THEY said them.

Actually, that reply is also asinine since he appears to have no damn idea what I was referring to with my post.   Rolleyes
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM Smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMvC1dip6fFujofVYQoOU...g15Slkutwg]
(07-26-2018, 08:14 PM)pad79 Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 08:10 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote: Just because a woman is taking contraceptives, whether it's the pill or the implant, does NOT automatically make her have a boyfriend.  There are MANY reasons women go on contraceptives and they don't all involve sex.   Those things can last for years, so you still have no idea.

Right Im just gonna bloody ask her Callie. There really is no other way is there? And if she is with someone, then that's just tough luck aint it! Just have to man up and get on with it.

In a somewhat different state of mind, even though I agree with what Callie's said so far, I don't know why you'd bother with someone who's expressed disinterest. Not to make it sound shallow or callous, but just as fact, there are other fishes in the sea and my mentality behind rejection is usually "Cool, your loss kiddo, someone else's gain when I find her".
I wouldnt care enough to pursue the matter further much.
This thread made my night.
(07-27-2018, 02:30 AM)Richard_39 Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 08:14 PM)pad79 Wrote:

In a somewhat different state of mind, even though I agree with what Callie's said so far, I don't know why you'd bother with someone who's expressed disinterest. Not to make it sound shallow or callous, but just as fact, there are other fishes in the sea and my mentality behind rejection is usually "Cool, your loss kiddo, someone else's gain when I find her".
I wouldnt care enough to pursue the matter further much.

Well after a long think. Ive decided last week i'll take your advice Richard and you're right. No point in chasing someone who isn't really interested in me. It will only end in even more disappointment. The whole thing was ridiculous to begin with.
(07-26-2018, 09:41 PM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 09:28 PM)DarkSelene Wrote:

Actually, that reply is also asinine since he appears to have no damn idea what I was referring to with my post.   Rolleyes

He doesn't have to, but you know that... this is not a whoosh moment.
[Image: tumblr_nijo7fZHBz1qg20oho1_500.gif]
"Being young and dipped in folly, I fell in love with melancholy"
-Edgar A. Poe
(07-03-2018, 01:14 AM)pad79 Wrote: I train with this girl i have teamed up with in my gym. Been training with her and a small group over the last few months.

I dont know how she feels about me though. She is always hitting me and giving me the odd kick to the leg and the odd punch, (in a playful way). But I dont wanna feel stupid any long if it does not mean anything.

I make her howl laughing all the time almost every time we ever train together and we get on so well but its impossible for me to make any moves at all. I just need to know how she feels.

Does this mean anything more than just nothing when a girl behaves like this towards a guy? I cant help but feel my feelings towards her are close to spiralling out of control. I am almost 100% certain she is single too.

However, the past two weeks or so, she has been very hot and cold with me. As if something completely changed overnight between us. Some other people joined the group when this occured, but i cant see it being that why her mood seems to have changed recently.

I am starting to get really bad anxiety everytime I have to see her now and think its going to get to the point where I am going to have to leave the gym.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Staying single but sometimes I just want to hold a Girl Azariah 2 219 09-17-2018, 06:02 PM
Last Post: pad79
  Infatuated with a new girl I work with. Matt L 14 776 08-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Naizo
  Met a girl online, but then she vanished... el Jay 35 4,832 03-20-2018, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  I'm 22 and can't even get a 16 year old girl to date me. I feel so pathetic. Matt L 24 4,288 11-25-2017, 11:56 PM
Last Post: MisterLonely
  When shy, lonely and depressed guy likes a girl like her. ShyNLonely 3 1,173 11-10-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: ShyNLonely
  Am I too ugly for a girl to like me? Colin.winterfell 32 4,362 09-23-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: smarty24
  Dream girl as workout aid? Osiris 9 1,410 07-31-2017, 03:48 PM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  21, Never kissed a girl? Women please answer. Osiris 15 2,654 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Last Post: ardour
  I am starting to develop feelings for the first time in 10 years roy1986 11 1,573 07-01-2017, 04:09 AM
Last Post: TheSkaFish
  Multiple dating and feelings hppnssseeker 6 1,442 06-24-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: smarty24