Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
I made an account about a year ago, at the time I was feeling a need to connect to people but I don't think I ever got on here much. I just recently logged back into the email account attached to this profile and figured I check it out. Hello, hope everyone's doin well.
Welcome to the forum! I just got here lol
I hope we can both make friends here! uwu
(07-10-2018, 01:12 PM)Juni Wrote: Welcome to the forum! I just got here lol
I hope we can both make friends here! uwu
Hey, same to you! Feel free to message me anytime if you feel up for chatting ^^ Nice to meet you
Well hello! I joined a few months ago! I’m kinda in and out of here but nice to meet you!
What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
(07-10-2018, 02:44 PM)toasty_one Wrote: Well hello! I joined a few months ago! I’m kinda in and out of here but nice to meet you!

Hey, nice to meet you as well! Same here but feel free to send me a message if you're on and want to chat ^^
(07-10-2018, 02:52 PM)Velouria Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 02:44 PM)toasty_one Wrote: Well hello! I joined a few months ago! I’m kinda in and out of here but nice to meet you!

Hey, nice to meet you as well! Same here but feel free to send me a message if you're on and want to chat ^^

Just sent you one!
What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?