hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juni

Reaction score
I've kind of struggled to write this a few times because I'm really anxious lol.
I go by Juni, short for Juniper. I go by they/them since I'm nonbinary.  
I found this place because I got very lonely at 2 am and was searching for forums. I wasn't sure what to look up though so I ended up just searching "forum for lonely people" lol. 
My interests mostly consist of the arts - music, writing, singing, I just like making things. 
I'm a bit awkward/uncomfortable in PM so I prefer to talk in the forums lol
I hope we can be friends!!

Juni said:
I've kind of struggled to write this a few times because I'm really anxious lol.
I found this place because I got very lonely at 2 am and was searching for forums. I wasn't sure what to look up though so I ended up just searching "forum for lonely people" lol. 
My interests mostly consist of the arts - music, writing, singing, I just like making things. 

Welcome! lol that's kinda the same way I found the forum back then..

toasty_one said:

Hi! Nice to meet you!

Wayfarer said:
Juni said:

Welcome! lol that's kinda the same way I found the forum back then..

Thanks! I wonder if a lot of people found the forum that way lol
Forums have kind of fallen out of style but I still love them honestly.

Juni said:
toasty_one said:
Forums are still great!

They are!! I've just noticed they've been shutting down more... One of my favorite ones shut down ;;;

Yeah it’s sad, but I think it’s the connections we make that makes it all worth it, I have met one of my most amazing and beloved friends on a forum.

Wow, I have the same interests as you!  Recently I began to wonder if I should try to have a career as a singer.  Or should I try selling shirts and mugs with my colorful mandala designs that I drew in high school? I have a lot of good ones and was never sure what to do with them.

I rewrote my introduction three times lol, and I don't usually do first and second drafts of things I write.

Hi Juni,
Welcome to the forums!! I've just joined here as well, and I found the forums the same way lol. Hope you enjoy it here! :)

Guzheng said:
Wow, I have the same interests as you!  Recently I began to wonder if I should try to have a career as a singer.  Or should I try selling shirts and mugs with my colorful mandala designs that I drew in high school? I have a lot of good ones and was never sure what to do with them.

I rewrote my introduction three times lol, and I don't usually do first and second drafts of things I write.

I've considered a career as a singer too, but everyone's kind of talked me down from it since 'I wouldn't be able to handle the stress'. I still do some stuff on youtube though. The T-shirts might be fun to make though! I say go for it.
I believe three's about as many times as I rewrote mine, lol - maybe more.

Look@theflowersTLOU said:
Hi Juni,
Welcome to the forums!! I've just joined here as well, and I found the forums the same way lol. Hope you enjoy it here! :)
Thank you! You as well!

Latest posts

Back