From Argentina

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man-Argentina

Reaction score
Hi. Since a while ago that i started joining to depression forums, i thought i was going to find other people to meet, and talk, but not, always had the idea in mind that should be other people in other places that also deal with loneliness, i dont find interest in get along with most of people, and since some years ago i started to staying appart (from some due circumstances, and others just cause i wasnt interest it), but then i pass to just dont have any other person to see, and this started to weight, i thought about the idea to join to some forums, on internet, to find other people, who been like the same, the worst thing is that depression forums or groups like that are full of people that are "not really depressed", or are too much "normal people", and annoying people, i joined to every depression group in facebook, just check the group is disgusting to read and see. If any other joined here looking with the idea to talk with another one let me know. Im 26 old, from Argentina.

man-Argentina said:
Hi. Since a while ago that i started joining to depression forums, i thought i was going to find other people to meet, and talk, but not, always had the idea in mind that should be other people in other places that also deal with loneliness, i dont find interest in get along with most of people, and since some years ago i started to staying appart (from some due circumstances, and others just cause i wasnt interest it), but then i pass to just dont have any other person to see, and this started to weight, i thought about the idea to join to some forums, on internet, to find other people, who been like the same, the worst thing is that depression forums or groups like that are full of people that are "not really depressed", or are too much "normal people", and annoying people, i joined to every depression group in facebook, just check the group is disgusting to read and see. If any other joined here looking with the idea to talk with another one let me know. Im 26 old, from Argentina.

Well yes, many people here have a good life, relationships & friends but i guess that loneliness is something that is radicated inside us. I have discussed this fact here https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=38681

Welcome to the forum :D

Buen venidos amigo :) ¿Que tal?
Welcome friend, how's it going?
Yeah I don't bother with Facebook groups anymore, it's unorganized and not genuine in my opinion.

Unix said:
man-Argentina said:

Well yes, many people here have a good life, relationships & friends but i guess that loneliness is something that is radicated inside us. I have discussed this fact here https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=38681

Unix, who is that in your avatar? He looks a little like All-Might in his true form.

MikeyLE80 said:
Unix said:
man-Argentina said:

Unix, who is that in your avatar? He looks a little like All-Might in his true form.

Is him ::D if you follow the anime than you have already seen this episode 
Df-HOYlVAAA8mhN.jpg:large

Also an amazing piece of art <3

Unix said:
MikeyLE80 said:
Unix said:
man-Argentina said:

Is him ::D if you follow the anime than you have already seen this episode 
Df-HOYlVAAA8mhN.jpg:large

Also an amazing piece of art <3

Oh, right! The one where he was fighting the symbol of evil and kept changing back to his true form. Season 3. I'm not caught up. I watch it on hulu.

Latest posts

Back