Lonely but not depressed, but stressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man-Argentina

Reaction score
To me the biggest problem with loneliness is the stress, the stress to dont have another to talk, having to talk with myself and trying to think hard to enterting myself and find something to think on, badly ive became use to this, and i feel confortable - as i can- with this, 

Ive been joining to depression forums, to every forum i find, but the people i find there its terrible, some are too plain people, and those people all with concerns, and this or that, its just unable to read what they write. 

Ive been having to live with the idea to "someday" find to another person to talk, but its live thinking in an uncertain future, with the possibility or not to find another one to talk, i have this problem that i dont care to talk with the majority of people, if i dont find a person that i see its the kind of person i have in mind i really dont care to talk with another person.

man-Argentina said:
To me the biggest problem with loneliness is the stress, the stress to dont have another to talk, having to talk with myself and trying to think hard to enterting myself and find something to think on, badly ive became use to this, and i feel confortable - as i can- with this, 

Ive been joining to depression forums, to every forum i find, but the people i find there its terrible, some are too plain people, and those people all with concerns, and this or that, its just unable to read what they write. 

Ive been having to live with the idea to "someday" find to another person to talk, but its live thinking in an uncertain future, with the possibility or not to find another one to talk, i have this problem that i dont care to talk with the majority of people, if i dont find a person that i see its the kind of person i have in mind i really dont care to talk with another person.

So what people are you looking for?

Latest posts

Back