Here looking for another one to chat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man-Argentina

Reaction score
Hi, i joined here looking to another to chat, sometimes like now i just dont have anything to do, gets night, and im in mind for a chat, but then theres just not another one to chat, im 26 old from Argentina, send me a private message, dont reply here in the post. Please no silly people, im tired to find silly peole in this kind of forums, serious people, and people that is not laughing, i just hate people laughing at nothing like life is just a laughing machine, im looking for someone to chat, serious, im not a bitter, but theres just too many silly people in this kind of groups, some are good people -others are just screwed, sorry-, but its hard to find pretty serious people in this groups, i tend to put in ignore-block all those that i see just write things im not please to read.

man-Argentina said:
Hi, i joined here looking to another to chat, sometimes like now i just dont have anything to do, gets night, and im in mind for a chat, but then theres just not another one to chat, im 26 old from Argentina, send me a private message, dont reply here in the post. Please no silly people, im tired to find silly peole in this kind of forums, serious people, and people that is not laughing, i just hate people laughing at nothing like life is just a laughing machine, im looking for someone to chat, serious, im not a bitter, but theres just too many silly people in this kind of groups, some are good people -others are just screwed, sorry-, but its hard to find pretty serious people in this groups, i tend to put in ignore-block all those that i see just write things im not please to read.

Well there is a difference beetween being serious and taking life way too hard. A little laughter is fine

Latest posts

Back