Hi From San Diego

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneSoul84

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just another lonely soul. Google brought me here. I'm 34, female, living in beautiful California.

LoneSoul84 said:
Hi everyone. Just another lonely soul. Google brought me here. I'm 34, female, living in beautiful California.

Welcome! Google brought me here too lol 
I hope you have a wonderful time here.

Hi LoneSoul84!

Google also brought me here. I was actually looking for the Hikikomori groups (Hikiculture and Hikiverse), but it seems like they may have disbanded and then I stumbled upon this place and have been enjoying my time here so far.

Lynh said:
Hi LoneSoul84!

Google also brought me here.  I was actually looking for the Hikikomori groups (Hikiculture and Hikiverse), but it seems like they may have disbanded and then I stumbled upon this place and have been enjoying my time here so far.

Aw, really?? That's sad to hear. I would have wanted to join those. This is the only one I've joined since it seems to be the most active of all forums I've found.

Juni said:
Lynh said:
Hi LoneSoul84!

Google also brought me here.  I was actually looking for the Hikikomori groups (Hikiculture and Hikiverse), but it seems like they may have disbanded and then I stumbled upon this place and have been enjoying my time here so far.

Aw, really?? That's sad to hear. I would have wanted to join those. This is the only one I've joined since it seems to be the most active of all forums I've found.

Yes, Hikiculture disbanded for good ::( and they migrated to Hikiverse at https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/hikiverse/index.php, but it doesn't seem to be too active anymore.

Latest posts

Back