Mild depression

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man-Argentina

Reaction score
I have and ive have mild depression, used to be worse some years ago, now im better in mood, but worse phisically, im more optimist now, and im more confortable with what i have now, but at the same im worse cause im The loneliness (or aloness i just read) is just complete now, besides dont have any other to talk  in real, dont have any other to talk even virtually its attonishing, really feel its just you in your mind and nothing around, with not even a single reply, its a bad feeling, ive been threating with this ok, this thing of forums keep me with my mind moving, sometimes just make a reply, or write -like now- its relieving. I thought i was going to find what i always had in mind in forums like depression forums, but its very null, i hate to read some posts, the people that write, how they write, its just auful to read, always thought about find another stories, good stories, people with cultural knowledge, people of books, or with a different vision of the world, but its just a dumpster. I try to read old posts, i spend time reading old posts in forums, and try to see for the kind of people im looking for. I have a problem that i dont want to talk with other people, im too different from other people, in a particualr way, im very cerebral, i feel just appart from people, i have a feeling that its hard to think that maybe i never going to find another with the same kind of think as me, its a very dark feeling, sometimes i think that yes its going to be alright, cause i know i can meet other people, but meet "that person", with "that kind of thinking", its like something its going be rounding my mind over and over.

Latest posts

Back