Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking
I'm actually David Blane.
It's called body language. It's quite common. And all he's doing is flexing. That's nothing special.
You can come up with something better.
(07-16-2018, 06:22 AM)Xpendable Wrote: You can come up with something better.

But I'm not. It's him flexing.
He has something to flex, that's the difference.
(07-16-2018, 07:11 AM)Xpendable Wrote: He has something to flex, that's the difference.

Hmm. Just get something to flex and you'll be good then. He wasn't born looking like that.
You could build muscles just as easily as anyone else. And it doesn't take a bunch of fancy equipment either. I'm not into muscular guys myself, but if you think it would increase your chances of attracting a lady that does, then do something about it.
You are both wrong in a sense. Yes, he wasn't born like that but he has the biological predisposition to develop like that. And it's not "easy". You could see it takes years of training and not everyone will have the same results. Not to count that you can't change your face with work out.
I'm not sure if anyone can build muscle just as easily. I remember some people just being naturally muscular and strong, and lifting helped them become even more muscular and stronger. On the other hand, I never seemed to gain much muscle on my own, and lost whatever I did gain pretty quickly. I'm not sure if it's because I wasn't eating enough protein, didn't have a good lifting plan, wasn't lifting the right way, wasn't pushing myself hard enough, if my body just does not grow muscle, some combination, or what. But either way, building muscle doesn't seem to be easy for all body types.

X, I think one thing that helps (or hurts) a guy's face, is hairstyle. You have to find a hairstyle that compliments the shape of your head and face, but once you find it, I really think it can make a big difference. For me, I feel like a more clean-cut hairstyle fits the shape of my face and head a lot better than long, messy hair.
(07-16-2018, 09:48 AM)Xpendable Wrote: You are both wrong in a sense. Yes, he wasn't born like that but he has the biological predisposition to develop like that. And it's not "easy". You could see it takes years of training and not everyone will have the same results. Not to count that you can't change your face with work out.

You can't tell by a video what his biological predispositions are, you can make assumptions but you can't know if you're right. I wouldn't imagine that it is easy to build muscle. But I guess it means he's earned what he's getting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purpose - The Beginning Of Discipline and Confidence ganamede 0 879 07-21-2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: ganamede
  Building confidence,higher self esteem and overcoming shyness? owmygod 19 7,173 02-26-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: owmygod
  Self-Confidence Coach AlexD 34 8,805 12-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Last Post: AlexD
  How/where can you meet girls when you are really shy? msbxa 41 6,800 06-14-2016, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Paraiyar
  Advice for on the spot self-confidence when interviewing Unalome 3 2,366 03-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Last Post: kamya
  How to remain having confidence when no womans wants me? Hawx79 61 11,449 10-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Jeckyl's thread of confidence boosting, my experiences and how I left my slump. Jeckyl 4 2,535 09-18-2015, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Eliraven
  The #1 Way to Gain the Confidence to do Anything Lucent Shadow 14 4,510 07-17-2015, 08:46 AM
Last Post: dd11
  Need help with talking to strangers pancakes_online 20 4,187 07-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Aisha
  Body confidence issues AspiringCatLady 14 3,463 02-19-2015, 03:12 AM
Last Post: AspiringCatLady