Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ringwood said:
Ugh...that is nasty. He looks like he has tumours all over his body. Gross. Not all women appreciate buff men. Blech!

[Youtube]zMRrNY0pxfM[/youtube]

:p

ringwood said:
Ugh...that is nasty. He looks like he has tumours all over his body. Gross. Not all women appreciate buff men. Blech!

TRUE! Same...

I know I'm not in the majority group, but I will take the opportunity to hate on muscly buff dudes every time!

I find it funny that the group of people we have around here are usually the type of people you find on the outskirts of society and instead of appreciating that, everyone just seems to want to fit in the shittyness... I understand that looking for unicorns is not ideal, but wanting to look like every "above average" (lol yeah right) looking dude ever is the same thing women have been doing in the west with heavy makeup/plastic surgery, just completely changing their features to look the same as everyone else. SO BORING! 

I understand the point of the thread, but I have to disagree with the idea that you can only get confidence if you have these things. Maybe if you have your own set of insecurity issues, but definitely not in general. He has confidence in his body and he does get a big reaction, but is that what you want really? 
If you're talking about how your chances of attracting women would be better, you're absolutely correct, but there's no way to measure the quality of the women you attract. If the argument is just shitty is better than nothing, I wouldn't have an argument for that... Just have fun, I guess.

I imagine how awesome it must be to be with someone who can only stand being next to you because you look pretty!

It's one the few things less attractive men can change about themselves and the sense of achievement has as much to with the confidence boost as anything. Then there's the healthier lifestyle.

+1 to this I personally feel much more confident and good about myself when I've done a good few months down the gym........

You don't like muscular dudes until actually you tries them

Joturbo said:
+1 to this I personally  feel much more confident and good about myself when I've done a good few months down the gym........

Same. I grow really fast. Ive been back only 4 months and have grown 3cm in all measurements. Feel way fitter too.

Think muscle memory has its place though as I was bigger for years before and im an ecto type.

Biggest benefit people overlook about being skinny is that just the slightest of gains makes you look like you been hammering the gym for years and everyone easily notices when you change. Just ashame ive run out of time now for any women to ever appreciate my achivement.

Unix said:

Pls, never say stuff like that to a woman, it makes me want to smack you on the head. I know what I'm attracted to.

ardour said:
It's one the few things less attractive men can change about themselves and the sense of achievement has as much to with the confidence boost as anything. Then there's the healthier lifestyle.

Joturbo said:
+1 to this I personally feel much more confident and good about myself when I've done a good few months down the gym........

Good on you guys, I'm glad it's such a boost. Plus, the majority of women do find it more attractive.

DarkSelene said:
I know I'm not in the majority group, but I will take the opportunity to hate on muscly buff dudes every time!

I find it funny that the group of people we have around here are usually the type of people you find on the outskirts of society and instead of appreciating that, everyone just seems to want to fit in the shittyness... I understand that looking for unicorns is not ideal, but wanting to look like every "above average" (lol yeah right) looking dude ever is the same thing women have been doing in the west with heavy makeup/plastic surgery, just completely changing their features to look the same as everyone else. SO BORING! 
I understand the point of the thread, but I have to disagree with the idea that you can only get confidence if you have these things. Maybe if you have your own set of insecurity issues, but definitely not in general. He has confidence in his body and he does get a big reaction, but is that what you want really? 

If you're talking about how your chances of attracting women would be better, you're absolutely correct, but there's no way to measure the quality of the women you attract. If the argument is just shitty is better than nothing, I wouldn't have an argument for that... Just have fun, I guess.

Not even going to elaborate on the physical part of this. If you don't care about the number of studies showing the preference for certain features that are ingrained in our DNA and cannot be changed, then it's your own problem

About the "shittyness", yeah nice assumptions. I look for people who make a living of their fitness. Sometimes giving advice or planning goals for them and guiding others. There are no outskirts here, no one here scapes the normal set of ideas or way of thinking. There're no deep thoughts or paradigm shifts hidden in threads about fridges and video games. I gain nothing reading 99% of this post and you can see when serious threads get 0 comments because no one wants to put an effort. I don't want to be like the general population, and I already aren't. But ****, I do want to look above average for the sake of my own sanity. I can't imagine how my life would be if I had to preserve my mind but in another man's body. How people would treat me if they were exposed to my persona and my behavior under a more pleasant image. I'm sure I would have more friends and have a better job. I would probably be married right now and living in own house. My early life would have presented itself with more female attention, hence making me develop a better relationship with sexuality at my teens. Normalizing my behavior and getting rid of my mental restraints. The quality of women? who says I would accept any woman if I had that body? I could make a better impression on people in every situation and reinforce any belief or value I could asset to myself and that I knew to be true.
I like you, Selene. you are one of the few people I enjoy talking to in here but I don't like to be told something when I can clearly see is not true. That's why I rejected religion and any spiritual cope preventing people from depression. We want to be and look the best way possible and we have to create distractions to forget about it. 
What's the point of everything I've done in life if no one thinks is worth attaining?  If no one thinks the man they see is worth even a conversation? Why did I learned english or to play music? why did I become the guy who helps others or akes favors with no retribution? Why tried to illustrate myself with different subjects and I'm constantly trying to learn new things if no one else wants to be part of that?
Thre's no catch, there's no ******* vibe. I'm no different from the thousands of men out there in quiet desperation. We talk, we make jokes, go to social events and make other people's lives more enjoyable, but not even an outskirt wants another outskirt.  You don't like muscles, big deal; there're a million girls who do for a single one who doesn't.  And they aren't shitty women. Looks get you to open the door, everything else, I got it.

Xpendable said:
Looks get you to open the door, everything else, I got it.

Ok, you're absolutely right. Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me, honey.

DarkSelene said:
Unix said:

Pls, never say stuff like that to a woman, it makes me want to smack you on the head. I know what I'm attracted to.

Pretty much every women I knew confirmed this to me,. Even my best friend who liked super skinny guys, after ******* a muscular dude don't talk about anything else. 

However is true,  muscles alone won't give you six appeal. I was ripped almost as that dude, well I have a much bigger frame so I was more bulky, but still no girl was truly interested in me

Xpendable said:
Saracasm?

No!

Unix said:
DarkSelene said:
Unix said:

Pretty much every women I knew confirmed this to me,. Even my best friend who liked super skinny guys, after ******* a muscular dude don't talk about anything else. 

However is true,  muscles alone won't give you six appeal. I was ripped almost as that dude, well I have a much bigger frame so I was more bulky, but still no girl was truly interested in me

I find muscles repulsive and also don't care for skinny. Abs are my big problem, I'm ok with toned legs or stronger looking arms but abs are absolutely disgusting. I dislike fetishizing physical appearance which is why I don't call myself the thing people would call me, but I love chubsters more than anything. So... pls stop.

I don't like muscly dudes either. I just couldnt snuggle up to one no matter how hard I try.

... ;-)

Theres also I guess what youd call the urban or "habitude" factor to consider. In Mtl gyms are every 4 street corners. Guys like that dude are a dime a dozen (not to mention lots of douchebags). To the point most dont get looked at twice anymore, kind of like New York. 
What sticks out more to me is the ugly guy with the toned, shaped girl, or the ugly girl with the same type of bodybuilder. Which, oddly enough, doesnt seem an uncommon sight. Maybe it depends on the culture too. (Quebec used to be a culture of alcoholic french wife beaters. Now...well we just drink lol )

Other than calling everyone a superficial liar... X isn't really wrong. First impressions come from our appearance. That's why when we go into a job interview we want to look nice and professional. If you went into a job interview wearing sweats and flip flops, you're probably going to get laughed out the door. Why is it hard to accept that it's more difficult for unattractive people to attract others? I still maintain that looks are not that important to everyone, but he has a point.

ardour said:
It's one the few things  less attractive men can change about themselves and the sense of achievement has as much to with the confidence boost as anything.  Then there's the healthier lifestyle.

The only reason why someone being attractive to you would be important is if you are attracted to them. You claim to be one of those less attractive men, but why would it matter to you if any guy were more attractive than you? Unless you wanted to date them, what difference does it make?

Unix said:

I prefer the component of getting along with someone over what they actually look like.

Richard_39 said:
I don't like muscly dudes either. I just couldnt snuggle up to one no matter how hard I try.

Thanks for making me laugh. I have to learn not to take nonsense so seriously.

kaetic said:
Other than calling everyone a superficial liar... X isn't really wrong. First impressions come from our appearance. That's why when we go into a job interview we want to look nice and professional. If you went into a job interview wearing sweats and flip flops, you're probably going to get laughed out the door. Why is it hard to accept that it's more difficult for unattractive people to attract others? I still maintain that looks are not that important to everyone, but he has a point.

Who is disagreeing with him on that though?

VanillaCreme said:
ardour said:
It's one the few things  less attractive men can change about themselves and the sense of achievement has as much to with the confidence boost as anything.  Then there's the healthier lifestyle.

The only reason why someone being attractive to you would be important is if you are attracted to them. You claim to be one of those less attractive men, but why would it matter to you if any guy were more attractive than you? Unless you wanted to date them, what difference does it make?

Because mate selection is a competition. Physical attraction is one of the biggest parts of it. It's the same for men and women.

kaetic said:

This guy could nail a job only wearing sweats and flip-flops. Is not that important to what percentage? Who cares if a couple of girls on the internet say otherwise? It's the internet, you can just virtue-signaling all you want. Yes, we are liars. This is like saying you don't want a mansion when you are broke, you don't care because you can't afford it. The same way, when a woman says she doesn't like a guy like this is because he would never give them the time of the day. If they woke up looking like supermodels in the morning, suddenly they would be "falling out of love" from their current partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back