Girls can sense this man confidence vibes without him even talking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbows said:
Did you guys mistake this thread for the size thread? lol

So, I recently established my type. It's skinny, brownhaired guys with blue eyes. I know in my group of friends - almost all the girls will agree on skinny guys. Out of us 7, there's only one attracted to a little bulkier.

so bro i don't know, how do you decide what's the general consensus on what women think about skinny men? Hell, even /I/ don't know what the generla consensus is on skinny guys, but if I look around in my daily life, most of my friends are dating skinny guys!

Anyway, keep me updated on how you managed to figure out this general consensus. If the page is below the 3rd page on Google, then nah.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:
Screw what other people say. So I can apply that to you, callie?

Oh, are we pretending you don't already do that?

salty, i love it.

Your country is in its metrosexual phase.

kamya said:
Rainbows said:

So, I recently established my type. It's skinny, brownhaired guys with blue eyes. I know in my group of friends - almost all the girls will agree on skinny guys. Out of us 7, there's only one attracted to a little bulkier.

so bro i don't know, how do you decide what's the general consensus on what women think about skinny men? Hell, even /I/ don't know what the generla consensus is on skinny guys, but if I look around in my daily life, most of my friends are dating skinny guys!

Anyway, keep me updated on how you managed to figure out this general consensus. If the page is below the 3rd page on Google, then nah.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

salty, i love it.

Your country is in its metrosexual phase.

you are in your metrosexual phase :s :s :s :s 
( ;-) )

Rainbows said:
I know in my group of friends - almost all the girls will agree on skinny guys. Out of us 7, there's only one attracted to a little bulkier.

Wow, really? What country is that? I think I need to emigrate there immediately.

VanillaCreme said:
Xpendable said:
Personal preference means nothing against the general consensus. Good for you but not significant.

General consensus doesn't mean anything to me. I like what I like, regardless of what society claims is more attractive. If you learned to think on your own, perhaps you'd have your own opinion and wouldn't lean on that consensus so much.

You like what you like, it means nothing to this thread and what I'm saying. It means nothing to the actual reality and it means nothing to anything stated to any argument I've made here and anywhere else.
What you do is against an actual individual opinion, in fact, most people here repeat exactly the same phrases you see all around. There's not a single original insight to be found in any anecdotal and biased opinion it can be repeated here. You think I speak for what I see in my immediate surroundings? NO. I actually go my way in to find out about the macro view and OBSERVABLE reality which can be found in hard data and worldwide testimonies, including testimonies from the source itself. You like what you like, you have a cousin who is an "exception". IT. DOES. NOT MATTER. It won't matter tomorrow and it won't matter until the universe gets cold and die.

Rainbows said:

Shaming CHECK

Your "group of friends" says nothing about anything. You are 7, that's not even the 0,001% of the population. 

so bro i don't know, how do you decide what's the general consensus on what women think about skinny men? Hell, even /I/ don't know what the general consensus is on skinny guys, but if I look around in my daily life, most of my friends are dating skinny guys!

Not your bro. Read above, I don't decide, I gather the information needed as any not-mindless drone would do. Most of my friends speak spanish, does that means everyone else does? I don't look around in my life, I research the whole world with the hope I would get better responses thatn this. It's a disrespect to me.

By having the smallest sense of curiosity. You should try it.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

salty, i love it.

I might be salty, but I least it means I have some flavor; not like any insipid, unremarkable and snarky little being.

Xpendable said:
Rainbows said:

Shaming CHECK

I don't see how she's shaming anyone by pointing out the arguing is following the same path as another thread.

Your "group of friends" says nothing about anything. You are 7, that's not even the 0,001% of the population. 

Doesn't it though? The argument was that women don't like skinny guys. That all women are shallow liars, and that confidence doesn't matter... sorry, is contingent upon appearance. No actual evidence was given for all of your posing. Just an edited video on the "OgleMe" app. So for all of your scouring the globe for evidence you haven't done a great job sharing your findings.

so bro i don't know, how do you decide what's the general consensus on what women think about skinny men? Hell, even /I/ don't know what the general consensus is on skinny guys, but if I look around in my daily life, most of my friends are dating skinny guys!

Not your bro. Read above, I don't decide, I gather the information needed as any not-mindless drone would do. Most of my friends speak spanish, does that means everyone else does? I don't look around in my life, I research the whole world with the hope I would get better responses thatn this. It's a disrespect to me.

See above.

By having the smallest sense of curiosity. You should try it.

I save my curiosity for things that actually matter.

TheRealCallie said:
Xpendable said:

salty, i love it.

I might be salty, but I least it means I have some flavor; not like any insipid, unremarkable and snarky little being.

Childish.

I think this thread has outlived it's usefulness with it's first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back