deleted content > nothing to read here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soccer7

Reaction score
sorry guys, given some time to think i have figure some things out on my own. So i have decided to delete my post, but i since can't do that on my own, i have deleted the content instead, sorry for wasting anyone's time, thanks.

I don't really get what the revenge was for in the first place. She saw you do good work and needed you on a different line... as a supervisor that's her job. I wouldn't be surprised if the lazy guy is fired or quits soon, kind of sounds like that's what the self serve station is... the last position before you're out the door.
The shift change makes a bit more sense after reading your other threads. I assume this is about the same girl. married and your supervisor. I would guess (the shift change and the crying) it probably had more to do with trying to work three jobs, and whatever the reason is why she's working that much in the first place. People don't just go out and get a bunch of jobs for no reason, and it tends to wear anyone down.
I understand feeling underappreciated by your boss and coworkers. It seems like they do appreciate you though, your getting more responsibility and likely being looked at for advancement.
I think you need to reexamine why you're friends with this girl, or if you really are. If you see someone at work every Sunday and work with them for x-amount of hours it's not uncommon to develop a working friendship. That's not necessarily something that going to continue on after one or both of you leave the workplace. If you really want my advice I would suggest you forget about her completely. This friendship doesn't seem to be doing you any good, and a real friend would have tried to understand the reason why they got moved, not started a revenge path because they didn't get to work where they wanted to for one day. There is no reason why she has to be telling you where she's going, I'm assuming on vacation with her husband... sounds like she needs one.
Please understand I'm not trying to be mean, but you should leave her alone. From what you said this sounds like an unhealthy fixation.

oh wow a message, thanks for reading my super long post i made last night, sorry about deleting the content kaetic, i did that before you replied.

kaetic said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the lazy guy is fired or quits soon, kind of sounds like that's what the self serve station is... the last position before you're out the door.

The self serve station is actually preferred by many workers there because they get to walk around and help customers, while in long lane your stuck in one spot and its annoying, so i don't think its the last position before you're out the door. The lazy guy is getting shifts as usual even many supervisors don't like him, so i'm not sure how that work, perhaps he's friends with the boss or whatever.

kaetic said:
and a real friend would have tried to understand the reason why they got moved, not started a revenge path because they didn't get to work where they wanted to for one day.

I did ask her why she replaced me there, but her answer in my mind kinda translated to "well it makes my life easier" and "i don't really care that much about what you think". So from then on i got mad and went on my revenge path because i felt betrayed, but my revenge involved just being aloof and not being as helpful as i could have been, which to be fair i was just working a normal pace like everyone else, i just wasn't going out of my way for her anymore so i felt it was justified.

Also she always replace me when the lazy guy is on during my shift, which isn't much but it always happens.
Though i admit coming back late from lunch break on purpose was not right, so i stopped doing that.

kaetic said:
There is no reason why she has to be telling you where she's going

I agree, i just thought that me and her was closer by now and something as big as a shift change where we don't see each other much anymore ,she could tell me about it, the other supervisors do that much and i'm not even that close to them as with her. But i could be wrong i'm not very sure how that works.

kaetic said:
Please understand I'm not trying to be mean, but you should leave her alone. From what you said this sounds like an unhealthy fixation.

I understand, no offence taken, i'm just confused sometimes on if i'm in the wrong or the right, as she constantly gives me mixed signals, sometimes she's nice and says bye and smile and tries to give me stuff. Other days she just walks out and acts like we're not that close or whatever. I just want to know what she's thinking so i can make a more informed decision even though i know i can't get that much. If she doesn't really see me as a friend then i can just move on and be at peace knowing i did right, but if she cares about me and i walk out on her then i would feel like a jerk which would eat at me i guess.

Right, it would be so much easier if we knew what others were thinking. :)
In my experience, friendship or lack thereof becomes apparent after you cut the tiny excuses that hold you together. If you want to move on to a different job do it. Don't make it about her. What that will do is cause you to resent her because you'll think I could have done that but I was worried about her.

Some quick questions that might help you decide if she's really a close friend.
Do you talk outside of work?
Do you have each others phone numbers? NOT work numbers.
Does she ever call or text you for reasons unrelated to your job?
Do you hang out or do any activities outside of work together?
Have you met her husband?
Have you been invited to their home?
Has she ever been to your home?

You might be on friendly terms with her at work, but she might just not have the time for another person in her life.

I'm glad I didn't offend you. You know more about your situation than I do, obviously. I only aim to help. :)

kaetic said:
Right, it would be so much easier if we knew what others were thinking. :)
In my experience, friendship or lack thereof becomes apparent after you cut the tiny excuses that hold you together. If you want to move on to a different job do it. Don't make it about her. What that will do is cause you to resent her because you'll think I could have done that but I was worried about her.

Some quick questions that might help you decide if she's really a close friend.
 Do you talk outside of work?
 Do you have each others phone numbers? NOT work numbers.
      Does she ever call or text you for reasons unrelated to your job?  
 Do you hang out or do any activities outside of work together?
 Have you met her husband?
 Have you been invited to their home?
 Has she ever been to your home?

You might be on friendly terms with her at work, but she might just not have the time for another person in her life.

I'm glad I didn't offend you. You know more about your situation than I do, obviously. I only aim to help. :)

your help is much appreciated :D

the answer is no to all the above lol, i only drove her home twice and that was it.
we used to talk outside work but it was always me who initiated, and it was far and few and it was on facebook messenger 
i don't have her number nor does she have mine, we use messenger to message

so yeah besides work we don't hang out or anything. so probably we're not going anywhere anytime soon i'm guessing lol.

Latest posts

Back