So tired

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmylife

Reaction score
I'm so tired of this bumpy road. Of the effort it takes to pretend to people around me only to fall apart whenever I'm on my own. So tired of people pretending they will be there but when things get real they couldn't move away quickly enough. I'm so tired of the hurt and of seeing those people that have hurt me move on while I try to hide the scars they left on me. I'm so tired of the never ending silence. I'm so tired of being me. I'm just so tired. 

I understand how you feel, living on like this and all the problems wear you down. But you have to keep on fighting, please. Believe me when I say you are worth way more and are far more important than you think. Stay strong, surround yourself with people who care, take moments for yo. But most importantly, love yourself.

Hi toasty,

I just realised I never replied to you. I just want to say thank you for replying to my post. I really appreciate it.

I understand how you feel, as do so many of us. We all feel like everyone else is doing fine but they're not, plenty are lonely and struggling too. Life can be very hard and lonely at times, but the good times usually outweigh the bad. Don't give up. Thinking of you.

itsmylife said:
Hi toasty,

I just realised I never replied to you. I just want to say thank you for replying to my post. I really appreciate it.

No problem at all! I hope things are better!

Latest posts

Back