Female seeking friendship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orangey

Reaction score
Hi. Thank you for reading my post. Im married over a decade but lonely like everyone else haha. Im 35 if anyone wants talk. Men preferably

Orangey said:
Hi. Thank you for reading my post. Im married over a decade but lonely like everyone else haha. Im 35 if anyone wants talk. Men preferably

why preferably men?

Unix said:
Orangey said:

why preferably men?

My guess is she's after that special kind of attention that only be gotten from a properly manipulated male orbiter.

I am mostly for talking to women and not after that kind of attention.. it has to do with the different energy tenancies of the genders and who you are able to socialize w better

Orangey said:
Are you all mad at me? Im confused

No, we're not.  It's just that your post is worded in a similar way to the sort of thing some people with intentions that might not be completely honest might post.

I'm assuming honesty, unless I find otherwise.  I think most others here are too.  I was a bit sarcastic in my previous post, so I retract that.  Welcome aboard.

I'd suggest maybe giving a few more details.  Nothing too personal, but just some basic stuff about who you are, etc.  That might put people more at ease.

kamya said:
Unix said:
Orangey said:

why preferably men?

My guess is she's after that special kind of attention that only be gotten from a properly manipulated male orbiter.

Whats a male orbiter? Is it like a Soyuz rocket or something?

;-)

Richard_39 said:
kamya said:
Unix said:
Orangey said:

why preferably men?

;-)

I just saw you were the last commenter and 100% knew it was a joke. I think it's pathological.

Richard_39 said:
kamya said:
Unix said:
Orangey said:

why preferably men?

;-)

Dis explains.

[youtube]HFA_U7X_Rzc[/youtube]

Welp, let's hope she hasn't already been scared away lol.

Maybe list your interests, that might provoke someone to talk to ya more and undoubtedly help with the loneliness. :)

Orbiter? Back in my day we called 'em Neckbeards.

*Curmudgeons away into the mist.*

God I'm 24 and already getting too old for this honeysuckle.

Naizo said:

Facial hair has nothing to do with it though. Orbiters come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and backgrounds.

Even you too could be someone's orbiter if you really put your mind to it and work hard enough!

kamya said:
Naizo said:

Facial hair has nothing to do with it though. Orbiters come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and backgrounds.

Even you too could be someone's orbiter if you really put your mind to it and work hard enough!

Oh I'm certain I've done it without realizing. I'm 100% most men have. I'm 97% sure most women have. But I believe Neck beards were the OG

Women rarely orbit. Or I should say that men who make women orbit them are rare.

Richard_39 said:
kamya said:
Unix said:
Orangey said:

why preferably men?

;-)

[youtube]iL8c6uuXVxc[/youtube]

Naizo said:
kamya said:
Naizo said:

Oh I'm certain I've done it without realizing. I'm 100% most men have. I'm 97% sure most women have. But I believe Neck beards were the OG

So confused.

Latest posts

Back